Quote Originally Posted by Shadowoutcastoflove View Post
I've played with this snake ever since I grow up it was like the main Snake. I never had a pet snake I like to find them in the wild and study them for a bit. they are fun and they are harmless though when mad they look like a Cobra. it's a bit freaky not a whole lot though. I find them to be a wonderful snake if I could have one as a pet I would. the one I have with me now is from the wild and it was mad that me because well I found it playing died and I bury dead things. and it was alive so I did not bury it. I normally go around my house and look for dead things. because I never know what will be in my yard. the Hognose was a weird snake to find in my yard playing died. I see it as a peaceful snake I'm not really worries about them. though I took care of Geckos I have not taken care of a snake. I feel they are not hard is I can make a gecko happy I can make a snake happy. Though I may be wrong. but I don't mind that I am because I'm only almost 17 and I have played with poisonous snakes and animals though I don't worry about my safe when I do. I like to think of it as a happy time for me to do my studies. You all seem very nice about it and thank you for the help. I knew it was a rarity to be bitten by one of them. it's not like the eastern water snake they are evil and mean. I've done a lot of things with snakes. and I think I find the hognose to be one of the best snakes out there. in fact I see them as more friendly then most snakes. they never seem to bit me no matter how many times I try to get them to they will not bit me. the water snake and Gardener snake do. the rat snake did not the poisonous one I had for a time could not it had no fangs yet. or something I don't know. but I've been really lucky. I love snakes I just love to learn about them and love to study them. I find animals fun. my father was a biologist by the way. it's not fun until I can see it is fun from my view. thank you all. Have fun.
This thread is almost 7 YEARS old and the OP last participated 2 years ago.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk