Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,993

4 members and 1,989 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable

Thread: where ive been

Threaded View

Thanks

where ive been

Some back story on this horse... his name is Pokey (registered snowproof), I leased him approx 8yrs ago and he was sold to a girl named Ashley (ironic huh) who has had him since... she was a girl who I was a camp leader at the local stable for years, her parents bought her a horse and that horse was pokey.. i had kept tabs on him and talked to ashley over the years but got cought up in life, kids, work, exc and we didnt really keep in touch more then a friendly hello/goodbye every once in awhile, she always told me i was free to come out and ride whenever i wanted and i took her up on that offer maybe once a year, well i got the nerve up to ask and we went riding, we had an amazing time and it relite the burnt out flame of my passion for not only horses in general but pokey. Ashley had gone out of town this week and left Pokey for me to care for and ive spent every afternoon out there with him... the boys LOVE pokey and ethan LOVES riding soooo much!!! For those who are horse savy hes over 17HH and Ethan could easily walk under his belly.. hes HUGE but the biggest softy you will ever meet, he really loves the kids and is sooo patient with them. My friend Ashley boards Pokey at a beautiful farm (few and far between in south florida to have grass turnout, pastures, exc) that has a ton of acreage and BEAUTIFUL photo spots...

ethan in a HUGE (its actually elliotts) cowboy hat

ethan gets SO EXCITED!!! this photo really makes me smile

i have a few of me riding him ill add them later on, they are on my "myspace" already

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ADEE For This Useful Post:

Debbienflorida (11-20-2008)