hi everyone,
I have posted before being a new snake mom
had my BP for about 3 weeks we had a lot of start off troubles
she is about 3 months old when I got her she had a cut under her chin from a large piece of aspen that they sent her home in.
they were only keeping her in 80-85 temps going down at night
so with that stress of a new home and going into a shed cycle she got very very stressed because I listened to them on temps, cage and humidity because I didn't know any better so she got some sores on her body to (yup I cried) soooo now she has a 10 gal glass tank under tank heater plus a infrared red heat lamp as well her tank is 85 on cool side 90-92 on warm side hide on both sides good size water dish in middle for her to soak (which she doesn't) paper towel for bottom log to use to shed humidity I have high right now because of a horriable shed as you could have guessed so its at 80% I've used polysporin on her wounds (I'm in Canada) which are healing up great she is 90% shed but she has ONE retained eye cap I watched the other one come off and just around where the sores are I soaked her to help with shed plus she was dehydrated so bath water was 85 degrees with a face cloth in there to slither over oh and electrolize supplement for dehydration.... so with all that how the heck do I get to her eat? I tried putting her in her feed box and just leaving her with her F/T mouse Nothing
tried causing the mouse to bleed (that was gross by the way)
tried taking her to spare room so there was no noise at all and putting a towel over top for darkness I tried to wiggle the mouse by the tail to get her interested but still nothing I'm worried how long can she go without eating
I know its because of all her begining trouble with being handled because I had to pick her up everyday to treat her wounds but I haven't touched her in a few days let her do her thing just change her water thats it
I'm going to a reptile show today I'm going to get a humidity hide because I made one out of a container but she wanted nothing to do with it

I'm trying guys please help
I don't want her to starve she hasn't eating in almost a month
oh and I did check her mouth for any problems when she yawns her mouth is a healthy pink no issues oh and she pee's just fine because she pee'd on me already *shaking head*