Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,658

2 members and 2,656 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Re: Indiana Man Killed By 14ft Python

Quote Originally Posted by BOWSER11788 View Post
    im walking away, guess you are the smarter one. Is bowser inspiring the OP happens to you, of course not, Hope springs eternal ya know. just remember my orginal post shared my personnal opnion and I did not to intend to take it thiis far, so go attack another person that disagrees with you. cause I will allways think the 23 year old was foolish and when you play with fire you get burned He was very stupid in his keeping and got what was one day a chance of comming true anyway
    That's the best you've done yet.

Look, kid, it's not about right and wrong. If you read the whole thread you know I agree with you.

But when you present yourself as an ignorant lout, why should you expect to be treated as anything but an ignorant lout?

How is one to know that you are just too busy to use proper English? How is one to know that you are not some troll come here to stir up a mess when you post just like one? Why should you get the benefit of the doubt if you can't bother to take the time to frame your opinion in an understandable manner?

Why is it my fault you can't communicate your thoughts?

Do better.

Or not.

But don't whine about it.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks

nediver,- this is your second post and you joined in August and you come after me!!
    How does my # of posts have anything to do with it. Did I not get my secret decoder ring to join this club. My # of posts have nothing to do with my level of experience in this hobby or for that matter life in general.

so what If I am the cold callious devil, so your a boa-breeder that bought this up from no where, the forum says snakes over 10 feet, not many boas over 10 feet and this is the giant PYTHON thread NOT the BALL python thread so yea, your still fishy to me,
    Again...I have no idea what me breeding boas, but joining a Ball-python forum has to do with anything. Are you implying that I was confused and lost and accidentally found my way into the "10 foot and over club" again I forgot my decoder ring I guess. I got it by the title of the thread that we were talking big snakes, and that it was a tragedy. I also was aware it was an old thread. I just read your comments and felt compelled to say something.

I WAS NOT APOLOGIZING FOR ME STATING THE WAY I FEEL. i was apologizing to the people on this forum, cause I could of just kept my keyboard quiet and i was the jerk who said it so more or less i was saying sorry like a person causing in front of somomne, there not gonna stop causing, but should watch who they offend so im sorry to the posters and the better tounged people.
    I don't understand this either...the spelling doesn't help, but its more the fact that it seems incoherent. I think you were trying to say you should have just not written those comments and kept your keyboard quiet and your opinion to yourself. If that was the case than I owe you an apology and I should have kept mine quiet as well.

so go introduce yourself and help some people instead of bringing up tragedies...but my feelings are evil i guess
    I did not resurrect this thread. I was trying to help. I was trying to help you realize that its probably best to keep those "evil" feelings to yourself next time.

im sorry for the way i feel, i didn't know i was going to be attacked
    does Wilomn want a gold or silver supporter star now,i stick by what i said and if somone dies of stupidity again, i will be there, the callous one,
    it sad a person can get attacked so easy for saying what he believes in and put down for his smarts, maybe one day i can put big words together and hope to be smarter.
    He was very stupid in his keeping and got what was one day a chance of comming true anyway
    The guy was very special to the people in his life. I am sure you have someone you care about very deeply, think about if you lost them to some tragedy. Lets say it was something simple: Not wearing a seat belt, speeding, answering the cell while driving...any number of things. Its conceivable someone you know in your life who you care about very much and would miss very much does not wear a seatbelt all the time. Or maybe just this once they didn't because they were rushing to get home after holiday shopping...whatever the case. They get in a horrible crash and they die on impact. I show up at the scene as a paramedic and me and the new guy on shift walk over to an embankment where the crashed car sits at rest. I check the victim and pronounce them dead on the scene. Now my young callous partner who is just fresh on the job turns to me and says, "well they should have wore their seatbelt!" This person would be callous. Imagine now for a second that you were also in the car and you were standing on the side of the road mourning your loss, and you over heard this comment. Would you be angry? Would you hope one day that person realizes that people make mistakes, we all do its part of being human. Sometimes the smartest people make mistakes, even in the most obvious situations. Its why there called mistakes and accidents. They happen to everyone and sometimes they are fatal ones. I hope that one day if people in your life make a mistake you are more understanding and less judgmental.

maybe one day i can put big words together and hope to be smarter.
    Here is a good start towards that venture. Cut and pasted directly from Dictionary.com

cal⋅lous  [kal-uhs]
    Use callous in a Sentence
    –adjective
    1. made hard; hardened.
    2. insensitive; indifferent; unsympathetic: "They have a callous attitude toward the sufferings of others."

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ugh....one person shows up here out of the blue and resurrects an old and controversial thread. THAT person wanders off, never to be heard from again....all the while snickering behind his hand at the mess he leaves in his wake.

This ridiculous argument is over. If y'all want to keep sniping at each other, go do it in QT.
    -- Judy

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JLC For This Useful Post:

Foschi Exotic Serpents (01-09-2010),joepythons (01-09-2010),MarkS (01-09-2010),Royal Morphz (01-09-2010)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678