Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,223

2 members and 3,221 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

argh the wait is killing me... :(

ok so the eggs of my first clutch are now 7 weeks and a day in the incubator, and for the past 7 weeks I had no problem with the wait most probably because of ovulations and pre-lay sheds of the other females but it is really starting to itch, it is driving me crazy.

I feel the urge to keep looking in the incubator and I want to but I don't because I am afraid the temperature will fluctuate to much for the other clutch that's in there. I did however check on them earlier to day to vent some fresh air in and wipe of the lid and saw the eggs are starting to dent in so seems like everything is on schedule, right?

Any tips on what to do to make it easier to fight the urge to look all the time?

I realize a lot of you people had this and maybe still do after breeding for years but maybe you found something(s) to get your mind off of it.

thanks,

Andrew
    YouTube channel; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCue...yj1vBeeIUZVl2Q

Females;
    Normal 100% het. Hypo, Lesser Pastel, Super Fire, Leopard, Mojave, Pastel het. Piebald, Orange Ghost, Pastel 100% het. Clown, Normal (very clean and reduced patterned) 100% het. Clown, Enchi, Pinstripe, Black Pewter, Albino 100% het. Piebald, Normal 66% ph Hypo, Normal 66% ph Piebald

Males;
    Clown, Super Pastel Calico, HGWG, Pastel 100% het Piebald, Cardamon Fire 50% ph Hypo, Banana, GHI, Cinnamon 66%ph Pieb
    ald

Thanks

Re: argh the wait is killing me... :(

Quote Originally Posted by ARBallMorphs View Post
    Any tips on what to do to make it easier to fight the urge to look all the time?
    Andrew
    Whiskey.

It'll happen. I was totally in your shoes till about 2 hours ago.

Dave
    1.0 Banana Siagi (Butters) - 1.0 GHI Chocolate Het Ghost York - 1.0 Mystic Potion Sarge - 1.0 Pied ​Maine - 1.0 Normal Tucker - 1.0 Huffman ​Lopez
    1.0 Black Pastel Mojave Yellow Belly Church - 1.0 VPI Axanthic Spider Ozpin- Butter Hypo ​Jaune

0.1 Super Black Pastel Texas - 0.1 Humble Bee CT - 0.1 Pied Carolina - 0.1 Killer Bee Sheila - 0.1 Black Pastel Ghost Pinstripe Coco - 0.1 Pastel Yang - 0.1 Spider Nora - 0.2 Lesser Huffman Pyrrha/FILSS
    0.1 Pastel Yellow Belly Sally - 0.1 Pastel Orange Ghost Kaikaina - 0.1 VPI Axanthic Cinder - 0.1 Banana Cinnamon Kimball - 0.1 Shatter Spider​ Octavia - 0.1 The Red Gene Lemons

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AKA Dave For This Useful Post:

ARBallMorphs (05-16-2016)

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Trail ride my mountain bike, Well that and having to feed and clean a couple of hundred snakes every week will quickly put the clock in fast forward.
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Freakie_frog For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AKA Dave View Post
    Whiskey.

It'll happen. I was totally in your shoes till about 2 hours ago.

Dave
    haha

I am afraid whiskey will mess my self control up and have me look

but are they on schedule? some of them have started to dimple.

Females;
    Normal 100% het. Hypo, Lesser Pastel, Super Fire, Leopard, Mojave, Pastel het. Piebald, Orange Ghost, Pastel 100% het. Clown, Normal (very clean and reduced patterned) 100% het. Clown, Enchi, Pinstripe, Black Pewter, Albino 100% het. Piebald, Normal 66% ph Hypo, Normal 66% ph Piebald

Males;
    Clown, Super Pastel Calico, HGWG, Pastel 100% het Piebald, Cardamon Fire 50% ph Hypo, Banana, GHI, Cinnamon 66%ph Pieb
    ald

Thanks
    My house has been spotless since I've been trying to keep distacted, so that seems to be a good side-effect, lol.
    1.0 Normal
    0.1 Clown
    1.0 Hypo Hog Island/Colombian boa
    0.1 Diamond Jungle Jaguar carpet
    0.1 Butter Spinner
    0.1 Super Sunglow boa
    0.1 Axanthic carpet
    1.0 Pastel Banana Clown

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AerialArtist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I still have 18 days left

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stickyalvinroll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ARBallMorphs View Post
    ok so the eggs of my first clutch are now 7 weeks and a day in the incubator, and for the past 7 weeks I had no problem with the wait most probably because of ovulations and pre-lay sheds of the other females but it is really starting to itch, it is driving me crazy.

I feel the urge to keep looking in the incubator and I want to but I don't because I am afraid the temperature will fluctuate to much for the other clutch that's in there. I did however check on them earlier to day to vent some fresh air in and wipe of the lid and saw the eggs are starting to dent in so seems like everything is on schedule, right?

I realize a lot of you people had this and maybe still do after breeding for years but maybe you found something(s) to get your mind off of it.

thanks,

Andrew
    I'm on day 30 of my first clutch ever (lesser x lesser) and the waits killing me already, so I can only imagine how it must be when you get closer. I feel for you. I started a garden and planted flowers...lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jennmbarker For This Useful Post:

ARBallMorphs (05-17-2016)

Thanks
    Thanks everyone!

I did find some distraction, my Leopard female looks like she could drop her eggs pretty soon, she is due on the same day the eggs of the first clutch are supposed to pip but I can clearly see the first eggs is already pretty close to the cloaca, my guess is that she drop her eggs before May 23th even though the first 2 clutches where late ( day 41 & day 36)
    Last edited by ARBallMorphs; 05-18-2016 at 02:20 AM.

Females;

Males;
    ald

Thanks
    Glass front incubator and a flashlight.

Good luck!!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RIDE For This Useful Post:

ARBallMorphs (05-19-2016),jennmbarker (05-19-2016)

Thanks

Day 52 and some of them are dimpling nicely getting pretty excited now

oh and a correction on my thought about my Leopard girl, my eyes deceived me when I thought I saw the eggs where very close to the cloaca they are still a bit off so she'll probably lay on day 30 or just like the first 2 girls past her due date
    Last edited by ARBallMorphs; 05-19-2016 at 11:18 AM.

Females;

Males;
    ald

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ARBallMorphs For This Useful Post:

AerialArtist (05-19-2016),Albert Clark (05-24-2016),AlexisFitzy (05-24-2016),eveningdahlia (05-19-2016),jennmbarker (05-19-2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast