Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,285

1 members and 3,284 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,534
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Thread: Blown away!!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Blown away!!

Been trying to find a BP (about time, huh?). At this point, looks like I'll be going with one of Brian Gundy's later this summer.

So, anyway...I've been looking at a bunch of stuff, including cornsnakes, but BF finds the colours of the localities a bit too bright. "Desert tones?" he asked. Ok; Vosjoli's book The Art of Keeping Snakes has a gorgeous pic of a rosy boa in copper and muted blue (can't get any more Desert South West than that). I located a pic of similar baby (not for sale) on line. Still not sure what the locality for that colour combination is, since they are SO hard to find, even on sites dedicated to rosys, but he ACTUALLY SAID:

"Well, if you find one like that for sale, maybe we should get it."

Speechless. (However, I still want a BP.)

Thanks

Re: Blown away!!

Hey distaff after reading your post with complete respect to corns and rosy's you should just dive in to ball pythons. The range of things out there is mind numbing striped, no pattern, a lot of pattern, whites, oranges, yellows, cheap to expensive i could probably go on all day. Plus their fairly easy to take care of and are considered a small boid. Any particular gene's that catch your interest?
    Last edited by EDR; 05-03-2016 at 04:30 AM.
    0.1 : Albino Clown - GHI Pastave - Killer Bee Fader - Sugar Bee - Pastel het pied - Lemon Blast het puzzle

1.0 : Banana - Mystic Potion 66% pos het pied - Pastel Lesser het puzzle - Super Pastel 66% pos het puzzle

1.0 2012 Albino Red Tail