Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,833

2 members and 2,831 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Slowly falling in addiction..

I want a banana SOOO bad!! My bf will kill me if I get another snake tho lol and I know we aren't at the place or space for another snake but GOLLY the Passion and urgency I feel for bps... It's true love!! And my heart wants a banana BAD!! I have a bad case of bp fever. Maybe I'll convince my friend to get one.... Lol

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts
    it's ok. I know the feeling. I got the itch too and looking around for my 3rd. lol this forum is full of BP addicts. I'll probably have a rack by the end of the year.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

Registered User Karnage Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Slowly falling in addiction..

The rate that I'm going I'll have about 30 by the end of this year. Wife hates that I'm addicted to snakes

Karnage Royals
    1.0 Yellow Belly
    0.1 Bumble Bee
    1.0 Het Albino
    1.0 Yellow Belly (Leather Head)
    0.1 Bumble Bee (Karia)
    1.0 Het Albino (Raphael)
    0.1 Het Pied (Diamond)
    0.1 Het Genetic Stripe (Bree)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    lol this forum is full of BP addicts.
    True dat. Didn't help that I picked up a banana at Repticon this last time out so I know now you feel. if the wife's car did not need a bunch of emergency work last week I would have had 2 Bees 1.1, a 0.1 Lemonblast and a .01 Mojave to get my breeding stock going. Oh and a 0.1 Banana Pin. Would have been some good projects down the road. If you find a Banana, go for it.

Dave
    1.0 Banana Siagi (Butters) - 1.0 GHI Chocolate Het Ghost York - 1.0 Mystic Potion Sarge - 1.0 Pied ​Maine - 1.0 Normal Tucker - 1.0 Huffman ​Lopez
    1.0 Black Pastel Mojave Yellow Belly Church - 1.0 VPI Axanthic Spider Ozpin- Butter Hypo ​Jaune

0.1 Super Black Pastel Texas - 0.1 Humble Bee CT - 0.1 Pied Carolina - 0.1 Killer Bee Sheila - 0.1 Black Pastel Ghost Pinstripe Coco - 0.1 Pastel Yang - 0.1 Spider Nora - 0.2 Lesser Huffman Pyrrha/FILSS
    0.1 Pastel Yellow Belly Sally - 0.1 Pastel Orange Ghost Kaikaina - 0.1 VPI Axanthic Cinder - 0.1 Banana Cinnamon Kimball - 0.1 Shatter Spider​ Octavia - 0.1 The Red Gene Lemons

Thanks

Yeah, bf was extremely wary about having me get the one snake cus he knows how much I'd want another... I can't go to pet stores or look up availability and pricing online haha he doesn't trust me but I don't blame him. We are in an apartment now and I'm about to go back to school. Once I get a degree and a decent paying job and a house.... THEN there's no reason why I can't nurture my addiction hehe. Hey by that time maybe bananas will even be cheaper and easier to acquire

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AKA Dave View Post
    True dat. Didn't help that I picked up a banana at Repticon this last time out so I know now you feel. if the wife's car did not need a bunch of emergency work last week I would have had 2 Bees 1.1, a 0.1 Lemonblast and a .01 Mojave to get my breeding stock going. Oh and a 0.1 Banana Pin. Would have been some good projects down the road. If you find a Banana, go for it.
    OMG that could have been so many new snakes!! We need a new car, period lol. Man I'm so bummed for you hopefully you can get your breeding stock going soon!! I'm gonna try to convince him to let me get banana after like, we get a new car or move into a bigger place or I finish a semester of college. Negotiate

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AKA Dave View Post

Dave

booooo to that car. lol. that woulda been quite the haul from Repticon! but window shopping has been fun as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tembii View Post
    Yeah, bf was extremely wary about having me get the one snake cus he knows how much I'd want another... I can't go to pet stores or look up availability and pricing online haha he doesn't trust me but I don't blame him. We are in an apartment now and I'm about to go back to school. Once I get a degree and a decent paying job and a house.... THEN there's no reason why I can't nurture my addiction hehe. Hey by that time maybe bananas will even be cheaper and easier to acquire
    I'm low on space also, got 1 tank and 1 tub but will be growing. I'm surprised your bf hasn't told u foruming here wasn't allowed.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

BPnet Senior Member MidSouthMorphs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,267 Times in 833 Posts
    That's what happens, when I got my first one I loved it so much. I had my second within a week. It only continues to grow.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    I'm surprised your bf hasn't told u foruming here wasn't allowed.
    He makes so much fun of me for it hahah I'm always showing him cool morphs and talking to him about stuff on here and he thinks I'm crazy, I used to spend my days on blogs and now this is my life, I'm consumed!! He keeps me reined in tho, I'm all impluse and he's the logical thinker in the relationship. One of us has to be ;P

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MidSouthMorphs View Post
    That's what happens, when I got my first one I loved it so much. I had my second within a week. It only continues to grow.
    Dang homie, second within a week?? Did you get the same kind of snake or a different morph? I have one regular and I want to get one ~special~ and HOPEFULLY my thirst for snakes will be satiated... Hopefully

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast