Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,398

5 members and 3,393 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,537
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,859 Times in 4,779 Posts

Re: Customer hasn't picked up snake?

Wow, I really hope the snake is ok. And they agreed to have you ship yesterday for arrival today, knowing that they couldn't pick her up until tomorrow? Oh yeah I'd be beyond PO'ed and there would be BOI threads on every forum where it was possible.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcr229 For This Useful Post:

FireStorm (10-16-2013),Holtgards (10-16-2013)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Customer hasn't picked up snake?

Quote Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
    Wow, I really hope the snake is ok. And they agreed to have you ship yesterday for arrival today, knowing that they couldn't pick her up until tomorrow? Oh yeah I'd be beyond PO'ed and there would be BOI threads on every forum where it was possible.
    Yes, I believe that is what happened. We had quite a bit of discussion about the shipping date. They originally said Tuesday wouldn't work and wanted her shipped Monday but I was unavailable Monday. I gave them the option of pretty much any day but Monday, offered to keep her until we could find a day that worked, and gave them the option of a refund if we couldn't find a day that worked. They said never mind, Tuesday would work after all, so I figured they had rearranged their schedule...I guess not. I guess I should have listened to my gut and just given the refund, but I checked for feedback, and didn't find anything, so I just chalked it up to them being excited about a new addition.

Thanks
    Wow sorry hope she's Ok. Keep us posted plz

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts
    That sucks, I hope the snake is okay.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,357 Times in 4,745 Posts

Amazing. How they could let her sit there is beyond me. I'm such a worry wart when I've got inbound snakes. I'm dying waiting until that box is in my hands, and I open it and make sure the little snakey inside is alive and well. I hope she is ok.
    If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DooLittle For This Useful Post:

Crazymonkee (10-17-2013)

Thanks
    Oh, wow. I'd be sooo upset and worried as well. I hope the snake is ok. :-/
    1.0 LB Hypo het. Trans Bearded Dragon-Dega
    0.1 Normal Ball Python-Semira
    1.0 Pied Ball Python-Sabien
    En route: 0.1 Spotnose 100% het. Pied

Thanks

I had a Cinnamon Enchi come in a couple of weeks ago from D & D reptiles, and was waiting on my porch checking the Fed-ex tracking every few minutes. When the truck was not there right at 1030 I checked the update and could not believe it said " unable to deliver, no one at home to accept". I was on the phone with the breeder immediately to let him know I was home and was contacting Fed ex to find the snake. Fed ex had gone to the wrong address and I had the snake within an hour but what a stressful hour that was. I can't even imagine leaving an animal over night like that.
    Please keep us updated

Thanks
    Oh man. That is so stressful. I have a similar story, only from the opposite perspective: a couple of months ago I bought a baby pied female from a well-known breeder. They couldn't ship right away because of the weather and said they'd keep me posted. A week later I sent off an email asking if the weather had improved on his end. He told me he had shipped her out two days ago and texted me the tracking - but I didn't get a text and no email confirmation that I would even be able to receive her that day. I was SICK with worry. I rushed out of my office and flew up the street to the Fedex office where she had been sitting in an unheated room for a whole day, the poor baby. She was ultimately okay but I'm still a little angry over the whole thing. If I hadn't happened to shoot the seller an email she might've sat there for days. :/ How can people be so careless?

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TerrieL View Post
    I had a Cinnamon Enchi come in a couple of weeks ago from D & D reptiles, and was waiting on my porch checking the Fed-ex tracking every few minutes. When the truck was not there right at 1030 I checked the update and could not believe it said " unable to deliver, no one at home to accept". I was on the phone with the breeder immediately to let him know I was home and was contacting Fed ex to find the snake. Fed ex had gone to the wrong address and I had the snake within an hour but what a stressful hour that was. I can't even imagine leaving an animal over night like that.
    Please keep us updated
    This happens from time to time or the driver leaving it on the wrong door step there are a thousand things that can go wrong.

Thanks
    Ok stop I'm expecting my box today!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast