Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,307

1 members and 2,306 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Menelas (42)

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,686 Posts

Re: A member is on TV! (Intervention)

Quote Originally Posted by arialmt View Post

Shoot kids in my day had monkey bars on asphalt playgrounds, and we caught our own snakes.
    Same here...and that wasnt long ago

sent from my Galaxy s3 using tapatalk2

Thanks

A member is on TV! (Intervention)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Same here...and that wasnt long ago

sent from my Galaxy s3 using tapatalk2
    There used to be so many snakes in my area. They are still there but no where as many as before. I used to catch Cali kings, garters, gopher snakes, and all sorts of other critters that I just don't see anymore. :/

Thanks
    Thanked 1,042 Times in 501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3skulls View Post
    You should always drill a few holes in your bucket before you store babies in them.
    Excellent information! Sticky!
    Adversity does not build character, it reveals it

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrandiR For This Useful Post:

3skulls (03-07-2013),AmandaJ (03-29-2013)

Reptile Dysfunction
    Thanks

Hi Everyone, "rick*star is baaaack

Hey everyone, rick*star is baaaack! Reading most of your posts, it's interesting
    that making comparisons between dogs, cats horses, cars, bicycles, and gerbils,
    just doesn't wash. There's risk in everything, but, it's 100% certain that if you
    put your hand in the cage of, let's say, just about any venomous snake, you are
    going to get bit. Snakes are primordial creatures, taking them for a walk, or, I
    guess I should say slither, isn't going to happen. All these reptiles are capable
    of, is resting, killing and eating, making little babies, and that's about it. So
    please folks, don't try and make any comparisons of the danger between snakes
    and any other animal, it's just silly. Sit, shake, speak, roll over, or, in the case of
    a snake, bite, kill, swallow head first.
    Ok, I'm ready for the onslaught of insults and name calling!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,356 Times in 993 Posts

Trololololollol that Is my two cents to the prior post.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Retics are my passion. Just ask.

www.wildimaging.net www.facebook.com/wildimaging

"...That which we do not understand, we fear. That which we fear, we destroy. Thus eliminating the fear" ~Explains every killed snake"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to reptileexperts For This Useful Post:

Annarose15 (03-08-2013)

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Hi Everyone, "rick*star is baaaack

Quote Originally Posted by rick*star View Post
    Hey everyone, rick*star is baaaack! Reading most of your posts, it's interesting
    just doesn't wash. There's risk in everything, but, it's 100% certain that if you
    going to get bit. Snakes are primordial creatures, taking them for a walk, or, I
    guess I should say slither, isn't going to happen. All these reptiles are capable
    of, is resting, killing and eating, making little babies, and that's about it. So
    and any other animal, it's just silly. Sit, shake, speak, roll over, or, in the case of
    Given your answer and inability or unwillingness to read and comprehend what you are reading, I am afraid that at this point it would be a waste of keystroke to even address your posts any further.

Only one thing can be added

Last edited by Stewart_Reptiles; 03-08-2013 at 02:05 PM.
    Deborah Stewart

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stewart_Reptiles For This Useful Post:

Don (03-08-2013),liv (03-08-2013),SlitherinSisters (03-08-2013),sorraia (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,686 Posts

I looked at your posts. On that note, your opinion really doesn't deserve much of a response or even name calling. Your ignorance on the subject is just disappointing. Do some home work, then come back.
    Chances are your just going to continue down the path your on, in hopes of a negative response and name calling. The very definition of a forum troll.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,179 Times in 625 Posts

Re: Hi Everyone, "rick*star is baaaack

The entirety of life is based around eating and reproducing. It's all any of us are good for. Why judge a reptile for doing what I do? I'm as dangerous to a chicken as a venomous snake is to its prey.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to liv For This Useful Post:

DooLittle (03-08-2013)

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks

I fixed your post for you.

but you are right. There's risk in everything, I now realize that. Nothing is 100% certain, even if you
    put your hand in the cage of, let's say, just about any venomous snake. Snakes are primordial creatures, but so are many other animals. Taking them for a walk, or, I
    guess I should say slither, isn't going to happen, but snakes don't need walks either. All these reptiles are capable
    of, is resting, killing and eating, making little babies, and that's about it, but that's also what all living animals do. So
    please folks, do make more comparisons of the danger between snakes
    and any other animal, because it's good to think about. Sit, shake, speak, roll over, or, in the case of
    a snake, bite, kill, swallow head first, although all predators must bite, kill, and swallow to survive.
    Ok, I'm ready for more enlightenment. You folks are far greater than me!!!
    Why keep a snake? Why keep any animal? Because you enjoy the animal, find something beautiful and fascinating about it, and it fits seamlessly into your lifestyle.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sorraia For This Useful Post:

Kaorte (03-08-2013),liv (03-08-2013),Rob (03-08-2013)

Reptile Dysfunction
    Thanks

Ouch

You guys are hurting my feelings! I might have to sign off permanently.
    Is that what you wan't????

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast