Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,885

1 members and 2,884 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma

Hybrid View

Thanks

Asian Vine Snake Pair For Sale!!!

I have a pair(one male, one female) of Asian Vine Snakes here for sale that I am willing to ship anywhere in the continental US. They are both in good health and are feeding on live house geckos. They are roughly two years old each and are about 2 and 3 ft long with the female being slightly larger. They do quite well together, and aside from being very squirmy, are very gentle and have yet to ever strike at me. The female does tend to get very feisty when feeding, and will sometimes knock the male right out of the way, so I suggest feeding him separately. I am asking you to please take them together, as they seem to enjoy one another's company. Together I will take $115.00 for them, and that includes shipping through FedEx Priority Overnight. If you absolutely must only have one, please inquire, and we can try to work something out for an individual sale(however, it will be nearly the same price due to shipping costs).

Thanks so much everyone! These are truly beautiful snakes, and I hate to give them up, but I am trying to make room for some research snakes I am using, as I am about to enter into a veterinary program! =D

Cheers!

Thanks

Re: Asian Vine Snake Pair For Sale!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jewelz View Post
    I have a pair(one male, one female) of Asian Vine Snakes here for sale that I am willing to ship anywhere in the continental US. They are both in good health and are feeding on live house geckos. They are roughly two years old each and are about 2 and 3 ft long with the female being slightly larger. They do quite well together, and aside from being very squirmy, are very gentle and have yet to ever strike at me. The female does tend to get very feisty when feeding, and will sometimes knock the male right out of the way, so I suggest feeding him separately. I am asking you to please take them together, as they seem to enjoy one another's company. Together I will take $115.00 for them, and that includes shipping through FedEx Priority Overnight. If you absolutely must only have one, please inquire, and we can try to work something out for an individual sale(however, it will be nearly the same price due to shipping costs).

Thanks so much everyone! These are truly beautiful snakes, and I hate to give them up, but I am trying to make room for some research snakes I am using, as I am about to enter into a veterinary program! =D

Cheers!
    I have decided that I actually only want $100 dollars for the pair, including the shipping. I tried to figure out how to edit this post, but I could not. =P I am sorry if commenting on this has violated any of the Forum Rules, I really didn't mean to!!! =(