Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,870

0 members and 2,870 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks

April has been stressful-update

So nothing has seemed to work out for me even after selling off my rat colony. I had to pre kill and freeze most of them I just sold the last off today. fed all my animals for the last time. tomorrow I have to be out of where I am because I I couldn't make any of the money back. nor did I have anything that I could really pawn. What scares me is that I don't know what I am going to do with my kids. Tommy offered to take one of the ball pythons that I have gotten him to handle. but I am not sure how much, even with all I have been teaching him over the past couple days that, I gave him web sites to study on ball python care and introduced him to this site and told him to stay on this site. But truth is I am not sure he can care for it. but if he takes this one it is one I can come and see as much as I want. Another one I am scared to give up is Rosie. She is my aggressive boa that I have been working with. What I was going to do is just sell my other snakes and keep her but never got a hit on the classifieds i posted. Rosie would of been the one I would of kept for sure because of how much time I put in with her. I am telling you guys this girl two months ago you couldn't go near with out her hissing and striking. check out these pics, now tell me if her and I worked on some major trust issues

To top everyting yesterday I moved my Laptop down to the ground by my bed my external hard drive fell on to my laptop key board knocked me "B" Key and spacebar off, the part where the data cable plugs into broke. I had to take apart two other hard drives to fix this. one was hooked up to "MY" xbox that was in the living room that didn't work because it stopped reading the discs. The only thing it was being used for was to watch movies or play music. well when I fixed my hard drive that broke I lost everything. they guy that use my xbox the most got mad at me because I took the hard drive and took it apart to fix my good one. I was not able to recover all my music, movies, photos papers for school that I needed, Lucky me I had my music backed up and a few movies. but he got mad and cussed me out. brought me back the xbox and told me I could have the junk back. I so I tore it apart. I was board and upset I wanted to smash it but tommy talked to me and told me to just tear it appart bit by bit and maybe we can find the problem. I did felt a little bit better til got cussed out again.

I am having more issues then just this right now I am having psych issues that I am seeking help but all this is killing me. having to give up all that I have worked for and to give up my kids...again!

if you pray keep me in your prayers
    The only way to shine your light is in the dark...Never let life kill your spark- Crown the Empire

BPnet Senior Member Royal Hijinx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,155 Posts
    Keep your head up, stuff tends to work out in the end.

Thanks

Re: April has been stressful-update

you know that song by linkin park, "In The End" that is my life. I do really, really good for a few months then it falls apart in the end
    The only way to shine your light is in the dark...Never let life kill your spark- Crown the Empire

BPnet Senior Member Royal Hijinx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,155 Posts
    Maybe it is time to completely switch it up then. Sounds like you have yourself in a bad loop.

Thanks

Re: April has been stressful-update

Tomorrow I am going to my moms I get take my snakes with me. I am not sure if this will work out but it is a start