Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,073

1 members and 3,072 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Thanks
    @ vasiliki... Everyone has my side the evidence is unmistakable. It sucks that i cant get a locking door because the door that leads downstairs is the only way to get to the laundry room and my brothers room.

As of now my sister is written off. Im done with her crap. Theres no need to bring any more drama to the ladys home. I know me bringing her there she would still deny it even after being identified. I got what i need. My girlfriend will get her 300 back. And if all goes well my sisters sorry ass is heading off to job corp next month for a year. By then thats plenty of time to wash my hands of her

Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,686 Posts
    Wow, I just started reading this thread again. Crazy turn it took. It really sounds like your sister needs help, professional help. If she's stealing from her own brother thats a serious problem. But to steal, and sell something on Craigslist takes a special kind of person. Honestly I understand you wanting to write her off, but that's really not going to change how she is. Most likely she will do it again. I would go to her very calm and concerned and try to get her some sort of help.

Thanks
    Another update guys. This ones a bit better then the other ones. Last night my mom and sister were talking for a while and ny sister broke down and confessed.

Her reasoning was sone psychological issues shes been having with me and my brother. Weve been pretty pressing about her getting har ged and a job (doing the big brother thing). Apprently she said she did it because of some cruel stuff i said to her a while ago. And ever since then she cant get over hating me.

The details were very vague as it was near impossible to make out full sentences through the hysterical crying . She apologized over and over and promised to pay the money.

Now whether or not i believe her reasoning ( i believe that was her way of playing victim), im glad she confessed. I might get over it one day but for the time being i cant even look at her. I accept the apology as i believe it was heartfelt but the reasoning and excuse behind it ill never accept.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,252 Times in 2,630 Posts
    Sounds like she's really, really sorry she got caught...
    Thomas "Slim" Whitman
    Never Met A Ball Python I Didn't Like

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Slim For This Useful Post:

Kaorte (05-22-2012)

Thanks
    You have a rack, right? If you do, is there any way you can rig up a system to lock the tubs so they can't be shut? Even a length of pipe and a padlock and some holders for the pipe would do it. If the back's closed off you wouldn't need to do it for the back. It'll stop anything like this happening again even if she never sets foot in that room again.

She's not sorry about what she did, she's just sorry she got caught. I wouldn't have forgiven her for stealing one of my snakes and selling it off. I'd have shut her out of my life just like that.
    Black Pewter het Hypo Vestris; Black Pastel Enchi Zamira; Black Pastel Cheryn; Hypo Enchi Sofia; Lesser Pastel Eren; Super Mojave ???; Piebald Mako; Fire Vin; Pastel Estelle; Spider Hanji, Ezri; Normal Angelina, John, Aradia; Mojave Joe; Anerythreustic Kenyan Sand Boa ???; German Shepherd Dog Atticus; Rats Snowman, Colette, Calliope, Eliza, ???, ???

Thanks
    shave your sister's hair off, and leave no evidence.

Thanks
    Ive accepted the apology. I have forgiven her though. She has agreed to visit a shrink. Ive thought up all kinds of locking devices. Planning on installing it soon

Thanks
    Well maybe it'll teach her a lesson. By doing what she did she pretty much just burned $225 to temporarily get $75. Some times a little tough love is all someone needs. Or to get kicked out of the house. My cousin lived with me and my family a few years and, long story short, she stole over $100 from our great grandma! And who knows what else. We ended taking her to live with her mom some 6 hours away. She actually called my mom not too long ago asking if she could move back in with us
    0.1 Blue Beauty Snake

1.2 Normals
    0.1 Mystic
    0.1 Pastel Poss Het Ghost
    1.0 Banana Bumblebee

0.1 Common Snapping Turtle

Thanks
    if you can attach two 2"-4" wide (however long) piano type hinges with a master lock, it should work.

Thanks

Re: Odds of finding my lost bp?

Quote Originally Posted by Izzys Keeper View Post
    Ive accepted the apology. I have forgiven her though. She has agreed to visit a shrink. Ive thought up all kinds of locking devices. Planning on installing it soon
    Glad to hear she finally confessed. Her reasoning seems a little... strange. Even from a girly prespective (and I've had my 'off my rocker' moments, I assure you). But hopefully she does press to resolve her issues. In the end, it's her who decides if she gets more stable or not.

And good on you for thinking about preventative measures with locking up your stuff. As terrible as it sounds, that's a really important step. Remove the temptation, so if she did consider something similar, it will require more thought than just 'impulse', and hopefully prevent any issues.
    - Danielle

Snakes are just tails with faces....
    1.0 Pied BP, 1.0 Crested Gecko, 1.0 RAPTOR Leopard gecko, , 0.1 Desert Pin BP, 1.0 Albino BP, 0.1 Leachie Gecko

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast