Hey again everyone,

I have a few questions about my new ball python!

First, She finally gave up looking for a way out of the tub. She spent all night going around the lid and tub looking for a way out. Not possible girl sorry! But anyways from the ride home yesterday it looks like she has some pink and red under her jaw. Im guessing from rubbing around the bag she was in for so long. I think her going all over the cage made it get a little bigger but its not bleeding ot anything and it doesnt really look that bad.

So anyways, Firstly when should I start handling her? The previous owner said she is an angel but skittish when you make fast movements around her (kinda like every snake lol) But he was touching her face with no problems and handling her fine when I got her so I dont see any temperament problems what my concern is should I not handle her for about a week just so I can make sure she doesnt have any mites or anything else that can be spread to my other snake?

Next I got her on monday and the breeder told me that was feeding day. I feed my snakes on sundays. So should I wait until sunday to feed her? Should she be fine for another 5 days without food? (I know they can go on month long fasts) But Im just saying shes under stress from a 2 hour long car ride and then put into a big new tub (the guy had her in a 7qt! She is 24" long that seemed a little small. She is in a 54qt I believe now. So she has a good amount of room now. Oops got off track. Back to food so yah is it ok if I wait till sunday to feed her i mean she is stressed out as it is.

Last question, What should I name her?!! I have so far, Nixie, Freyja, Athena, Naga, Aurora, Pandora I think that about all I can find for names I like. I like all of them I really like Pandora, Freyja, Nixie.

I think thats about it!

Thanks Everyone!!

-reptiliachnids