Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,923

2 members and 2,921 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,490
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: NERD Genetic Certification?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    Have you heard back from NERD yet? Try calling them and asking to speak to Kevin personally. This is a case about his reputation on the line, i would say thats pretty important.
    This has nothing to do with Kevin's reputation. The original poster did not purchase the snakes from NERD. That's definitely not what their genetics guarantee/paperwork looks like, either.

Additionally, the only reptile show in NH is put on by the folks at http://www.reptileexpo.com/nefirst.htm Their fall show is normally in September. Wouldn't be too hard to contact them and see whether or not they even had an August show last year.

$.02...
    Kara L. Norris
    The Blood Cell - BloodPythons.com
    Selectively-bred bloods & short-tailed pythons
    Quality is our only filter.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kara For This Useful Post:

Freakie_frog (05-04-2012),Stewart_Reptiles (05-04-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kara View Post
    This has nothing to do with Kevin's reputation. The original poster did not purchase the snakes from NERD. That's definitely not what their genetics guarantee/paperwork looks like, either.

Additionally, the only reptile show in NH is put on by the folks at http://www.reptileexpo.com/nefirst.htm Their fall show is normally in September. Wouldn't be too hard to contact them and see whether or not they even had an August show last year.

$.02...
    I contacted NERD to see if they could tell me if the paperwork is real or fake, I also looked up shows in New Hampshire where he said he purchased them from, and there wasn't one on August 14th, 2011 (the day he claims he bought them)....this dude is full of complete rubbish.

I also don't think I should involve NERD, it is not their fault some scumbag decided to rip me off claiming the snakes came from them.

If the Bryan or Anthony (whoever is the "adult" here) doesn't refund my money soon I will either A. get lawyers involved or B. Drive the 4 hours to his house and handle it myself in a very mature way. (no threat there)

If any of you think it is necessary to annoy this dude into giving my money back or a REAL pair of hets clowns his emails are:

bap602@gmail.com
    ajp1488@hotmail.com

and his phone number is 845 270 2622
    Last edited by dr del; 05-04-2012 at 06:45 PM. Reason: removing censor trip
    Breeding Project
    0.1 Clown
    0.1 Proven Het Clown
    1.0 Pastel Het Clown
    1.0 Pinstripe Het Clown
    0.2 Spider
    0.1 StingerBee
    1.1 Ghana Import

BPnet Senior Member Royal Hijinx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,155 Posts
    I do not think this really has any bearing on NERD, unless by some miracle the paperwork is real. Otherwise it is just some jackwagon ripping people off. They can contact him to stop claiming their stock, but really legally pressing the issue could be difficult.

Either way, I would out this on the BOI and any other board you are a member of. There are still tons of guys who have TERRIBLE BOI reps still in business, but it should help.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kara View Post

$.02...
    For those of you newer to the hobby, Kara worked at NERD for many years.

Her confirmation that that was not NERD paperwork is all the OP really needs at this point.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rabernet For This Useful Post:

Kara (05-04-2012),Slim (05-04-2012)

Thanks
    YES start a BOI! In the past many have been able to get back something or work it out. I am sorry you are going through such BS. I have only one non visual trio of animals. They came from a reputable breeder with photo ID and signed genetic guarantee. This year should produce visuals from this trio. Jerks like this guy makes it hard for smaller breeders to sell legitimate HETS. I wish you luck in getting this situation resolved.
    "Every Job is a portrait of one's self worth; Paint each Job with excellence!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trivtrivsocal View Post
    YES start a BOI! In the past many have been able to get back something or work it out. I am sorry you are going through such BS. I have only one non visual trio of animals. They came from a reputable breeder with photo ID and signed genetic guarantee. This year should produce visuals from this trio. Jerks like this guy makes it hard for smaller breeders to sell legitimate HETS. I wish you luck in getting this situation resolved.
    I don't think a BOI would help in this situation considering that he told me he sold off his remaining snakes at the Hamburg show last weekend, he claims he wants to start breeding Gila Monsters.
    Breeding Project
    0.1 Clown
    0.1 Proven Het Clown
    1.0 Pastel Het Clown
    1.0 Pinstripe Het Clown
    0.2 Spider
    0.1 StingerBee
    1.1 Ghana Import

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    Well i kinda worded that poorly but my point was Kevin probably doesnt want his name being associated with false hets. Plus if i was him id be pissed if someone was trying to use my company's name to pass off fake hets. That was more my point, not in any way trying to say kevins rep will be tarnished
    And kara im really jealous you got to work at NERD!!! Lucky!
    Last edited by Mike41793; 05-04-2012 at 02:45 PM.
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike41793 For This Useful Post:

PitOnTheProwl (05-04-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidMundy View Post
    I contacted NERD to see if they could tell me if the paperwork is real or fake, I also looked up shows in New Hampshire where he said he purchased them from, and there wasn't one on August 14th, 2011 (the day he claims he bought them)....this dude is full of complete rubbish.

I also don't think I should involve NERD, it is not their fault some scumbag decided to rip me off claiming the snakes came from them.

If the Bryan or Anthony (whoever is the "adult" here) doesn't refund my money soon I will either A. get lawyers involved or B. Drive the 4 hours to his house and handle it myself in a very mature way. (no threat there)

If any of you think it is necessary to annoy this dude into giving my money back or a REAL pair of hets clowns his emails are:

bap602@gmail.com
    ajp1488@hotmail.com

and his phone number is 845 270 2622
    Only 2 hrs away from me. Let me know, id be happy to help
    Last edited by dr del; 05-04-2012 at 06:46 PM. Reason: matching quote to edited post
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMundy View Post
    Yes, here a pictures from a thread he "or his son" posted, it is the exact snakes I have in my possession.

And here are photos of the snakes that I just took, as you can see, exact match

I know you never recieved paperwork, but, those snakes are definitely het Clown. I'm 99.9% sure and would almost be willing to offer you the money back if they don't prove out(even though I didn't sell them to you). Good luck on your paper hunt though.
    Mike

Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts
    I have never thought of banning anyone from any site but I really think the MODS should have a group powwow about this (words I know I cant type on this site).
    He has ads posted in the classified section that should be removed as well showing that this forum will not tolerate any type of shady screwings amoung its members.
    Just my

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast