I found some Orange Belly Ball Pythons from a breeder and was interested in purchasing one. I emailed him on 4/29/12 (this Sunday) in the evening time about the ones he had posted. My questions were what I would think as regular; If he would mind sending more pictures of the two I was trying to decide between, if they were still available, weights, eating f/t or live, etc... This is the reply I received the next day (Monday):

"Both are still available. My website marks everything sold automatically, so it's always current. The pictures on my website are the only pictures of them I have."

I was kinda annoyed by the response but I had been looking at reviews and everything was so positive. I thought maybe he was just busy giving him the benefit of the doubt. On Tuesday I purchase the snake through his sight using PayPal and everything. I received my PalPay receipt however no communication from him setting up shipping or the site with a receipt. I also purchased the wrong snake (which was fully my fault and if cannot be exchanged ,since they are the same price, I am okay with that) Today I emailed him explaining the situation, how I mixed up the snakes ,the one I wanted was on top of the one I bought, that I hadn't received anything from him about the snake, and sent a copy of the paypal receipt.

I purchased two other snakes from a different breeder at the same time and they both arrived today without any issues. My question is at what point can I become justifiably angry with the situation and be more demanding? I know not everyone in this business is doing it full time and things come up which would make communication hard. However I don't want to be giving him a million excuses and allowing time to continue to pass and it become to late.

Thanks