Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,025

3 members and 1,022 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
    Thanks

Hidden Het Stories

I remember reading a story about a pin that turned out to be a pin het for albino a while back, and I was wondering if anybody else had similar stories. I know that many times possible hets are sold as normals, so there are probably stories out there.

I just always enjoy these stories and I think others do as well.

Thanks
    Wow, that was stupid. I for got to add the part saying:

Post your hidden het stories here!

Thanks
    I think Justin Kobylka's first pied was produced from a hidden het mom, right?

http://www.worldofballpythons.com/ar.../kobylka-pied/

Not only did he produce pieds from breeding back to the mom, but he made pastel pieds. I'd say that's a pretty good story of a 'hidden het' story.
    Black Pewter het Hypo Vestris; Black Pastel Enchi Zamira; Black Pastel Cheryn; Hypo Enchi Sofia; Lesser Pastel Eren; Super Mojave ???; Piebald Mako; Fire Vin; Pastel Estelle; Spider Hanji, Ezri; Normal Angelina, John, Aradia; Mojave Joe; Anerythreustic Kenyan Sand Boa ???; German Shepherd Dog Atticus; Rats Snowman, Colette, Calliope, Eliza, ???, ???

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Inarikins For This Useful Post:

jkobylka (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    My original Cinnamon male that I got in 05 turned out to be Het Hypo. I didn't find out until last year when a customer bred 2 Cinnamons he got from me that turned out to both be Het Hypo and produced a Hypo Cinnamon!

Thanks
    I'm working on proving one out now. But a couple years ago or so I did a trade for a few normal girls from a friend of mine. He had Told me rumor on one of the girls was het pied. Didn't really think much of it and I wasn't going to blindly try and prove a rumor out. He also had said he didn't have or couldn't find the paperwork saying that and he had received her in a trade so I put it even further in the back of my mind. Produced some gorgeous lessers with her and I put her with a few codom males this year compleatly forgetting about the rumor of Luna. Fast forward to about a Month ago I get a text message with a picture of her het pied paperwork. Soooo, I Put my pied male on her since she hadn't ovyd yet and hey whatever I get from her will be held back and if no pieds I'll try and prove her next year. So not totally hidden het yet but well see if she is or isn't.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vbqaqk
    Check out what's new on my website... www.Homegrownscales.com

BPnet Veteran Jonas@Balls2TheWall's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is a thread on here somewhere of a guy who bred two YB's shooting for ivories and ended up with highways. Quite the score considering highways where going upwards of 15k when it happened. Not hets but still quite the surprise.