Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,869

0 members and 2,869 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks

This is going to be an odd question...

But can somebody measure the height of their Herpstat 1 or Basic for me in inches? I think I might upgrade to a rack system soonish (I just always want to be holding a snake and I don't want to stress out poor Aradia too much so more snakes is the way I'm going to go ) and there's a place that's perfect for a rack but I need to figure out exactly how much height I have to work with before I start trying to decide on a rack to buy. I'm no good with a saw so building one is out of the question for me.
    Black Pewter het Hypo Vestris; Black Pastel Enchi Zamira; Black Pastel Cheryn; Hypo Enchi Sofia; Lesser Pastel Eren; Super Mojave ???; Piebald Mako; Fire Vin; Pastel Estelle; Spider Hanji, Ezri; Normal Angelina, John, Aradia; Mojave Joe; Anerythreustic Kenyan Sand Boa ???; German Shepherd Dog Atticus; Rats Snowman, Colette, Calliope, Eliza, ???, ???

BPnet Senior Member Royal Hijinx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,155 Posts
    I measure the newer Herpstat 1 at 1 3/4" including the rubber feet.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Royal Hijinx For This Useful Post:

Inarikins (04-13-2012)

Thanks
    Thanks! I couldn't find dimensions listed anywhere on the website for the darn things, you would think they would say!
    Black Pewter het Hypo Vestris; Black Pastel Enchi Zamira; Black Pastel Cheryn; Hypo Enchi Sofia; Lesser Pastel Eren; Super Mojave ???; Piebald Mako; Fire Vin; Pastel Estelle; Spider Hanji, Ezri; Normal Angelina, John, Aradia; Mojave Joe; Anerythreustic Kenyan Sand Boa ???; German Shepherd Dog Atticus; Rats Snowman, Colette, Calliope, Eliza, ???, ???

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Inarikins View Post
    Thanks! I couldn't find dimensions listed anywhere on the website for the darn things, you would think they would say!
    lol ya that is kinda odd. Maybe shoot spyder robotics and email telling them that adding the dimensions would be a good call, (unless its already on there and i dont see it)...

They have that whole chart comparing comapring all the tstats but dont have the dimensions lol
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo