Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,896

2 members and 2,894 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BPnet Senior Member Solarsoldier001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 785 Posts

Would you consider this lady a possible Dinker?

Do you think she'd be a good dinker? I just thought she's so pretty that maybe she has something special in her XD

Boys:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pewter - Dexter | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Butters | Super Fire - Mr. Buttons | Mystic - Charming | Banana Enchi Woma - Gizmo |
    Girls:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pinstripe - Honey | Mojave - Maya | Lesser - Pepper | Calico 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Jewel | Normal 100% Het Pied - Hinata | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Aurora | Spider 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Betsy | Blue Eye Leustic 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Snowflake | Spinner Blast - Jasmin | Butterbee - Ariel | Hypo Butter - Penelope |

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    Looks like a nice normal to me. What makes you think shes something more?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,969 Times in 2,446 Posts
    I like the heart on her head. She has nice blushing, but other than that, I personally wouldn't call her a dinker.
    Still a nice looking girl though

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by satomi325; 03-03-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Thanks

Re: Would you consider this lady a possible Dinker?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    Looks like a nice normal to me. What makes you think shes something more?
    When I look at her she looks so bright to me and just so pretty... like this pic

I just think something cool could come out from her... if she's not it's fine... I was just so curious. But she's so pretty to me when I look at her, makes me think maybe she'll make some special looking babies XD or maybe I just don't understand the true meaning of a dinker just yet :/

I know she's a normal... I was under the assumption that a dinker could carry genes to produce something different. Am I wrong?
    Last edited by Solarsoldier001; 03-03-2012 at 11:17 PM.
    Boys:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pewter - Dexter | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Butters | Super Fire - Mr. Buttons | Mystic - Charming | Banana Enchi Woma - Gizmo |
    Girls:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pinstripe - Honey | Mojave - Maya | Lesser - Pepper | Calico 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Jewel | Normal 100% Het Pied - Hinata | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Aurora | Spider 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Betsy | Blue Eye Leustic 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Snowflake | Spinner Blast - Jasmin | Butterbee - Ariel | Hypo Butter - Penelope |

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satomi325 View Post
    I like the heart on her head. She has nice blushing, but other than that, I personally wouldn't call her a dinker.
    Still a nice looking girl though

I never notice that heart... how cool lol

Thanks
    Dinkers have some sort of unusual trait to them that isn't normal or in other morphs. People try to breed Dinkers to prove out those unusual traits and see if its genetic.

Last edited by satomi325; 03-03-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks

Dinkers have some sort of unusual trait to them that isn't normal or in other morphs. People try to breed Dinkers to prove out those unusual traits and see if its genetic.

Okay, I see what you mean now. I'm happy I posted the question, because now I know of the heart on her head lol. Thank you for your informative comments XD

Thanks
    Since she's bright, you can try breeding her to another bright color morphs to enhance those colors. Like I said before, she's a pretty girl

Last edited by satomi325; 03-03-2012 at 11:57 PM.

Thanks
    Since she's bright, you can try breeding her to another bright color morphs to enhance those colors. Like I said before, she's a pretty girl

I'll give it a try. Wouldn't hurt right? XD I'm excited thinking about it

Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 Times in 1,149 Posts
    You know what I see in her ?

An outstanding Fire maker. She is light, clean and has fantastic blushing. I would definitely breed that girl with a Fire.

She also had the potential to make really nice Pastels, if you get a top quality male. There are a number of genes out there she should be a great compliment to.

Gale
    1.0 Low-white Pied - Yakul | 1.0 Granite het Pied - Nago
    1.0 Mojave - Okoto | 1.0 Vanilla - Kodama
    1.0 Pastel - Koroku | 1.0 Fire - Osa
    0.1 het Pied - Toki | 0.1 het Pied - Mauro
    0.1 Mojave - Kina | 0.1 Blushback Cinnamon - Kuri
    0.1 Fire - Mori | 0.1 Reduced Pinstripe - Sumi
    0.1 Pastel - Yuki | 0.1 Dinker Normal - Akashi
    0.1 Ghana Giant Normal - Tatari | 0.1 Dinker Normal - Kaiya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast