Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,983

0 members and 2,983 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,490
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: Splatter x Yellow Splatter Lock

I know mate I know how a line bred trait is produced though but considering Hypo leopard geckos were originally line bred traits and now look at what they are like

What morphs are you putting them to this season if you don't mind me asking ? I do see where your coming from though with regards to Specters and these. I do believe though if there is a super then its going to be something that stands out.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJonesUK View Post
    Yes i do know your opinion on the splatter gene which doesnt bother me, your are in titled to it. They are 100% not line bred trait as i have outbred them to normals and a mojave and still producing splatters.To be a line bred trait they would have to be related to keep reproducing the trait. If you look at the specter gene it doesnt change a morph very much apart from when you breed them to the yb and there is still no super for them. Look at the cinnimon/specter, mojave/specter and the butter specter all of which dont look much different from the original morph. As for unhappy customers i dont think i will have any as they are all kept up to date with any new info on them and i sold them all as proven dominant possible co-dom morphs.If there isnt a super then i guess we would all be dissapointed. Fingers crossed though.

Thanks

Re: Splatter x Yellow Splatter Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Tempestas View Post
    I know mate I know how a line bred trait is produced though but considering Hypo leopard geckos were originally line bred traits and now look at what they are like

What morphs are you putting them to this season if you don't mind me asking ? I do see where your coming from though with regards to Specters and these. I do believe though if there is a super then its going to be something that stands out.
    I am using 1 female to breed to a pastel and goblin to then the other 3 i am putting the splatter male to try for the super.
    www.chrisjonesreptiles.co.uk[/COLOR]
    Follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003286329269 Instagram chrisjonesreptiles

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234