Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,040

2 members and 3,038 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Inknsteel View Post
    My wife and I might go. We went to the one in June and I was really impressed. We were going to go in August but something came up. We went to the Oaks PA show last month and weren't as impressed with it, although I did pick up a couple new snakes. I'm probably gonna try to ONLY get feeders and feeder supplies this time around. My advice is to have a spare tub or two set up before you go, just in case...
    when I told my girlfriend last night that I was getting my spider and mojave this month she made me promose to not ask for another snake until we have our own place. I'm supposed to be helping save for our apartment, but really have only been buying snakes and nonsence stuff....so she isn't to pleased. So I will be sticking to my $30-40 a week snake fund. This will cover food and stuff too. Hopefully by the time we move in I can get a multiple gene adult female. Either a bee, pastel lesser, or something along those lines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
    Country Born Exotics

Soon to be specializing in: Desert Ghost, Clown, Banana, Hypo, Pied, and Spotnose Combos

Thanks
    Thanked 3,152 Times in 2,887 Posts

Re: Hamburg Reptile Show - October 15, 2011

I want to go to this show soooooooooooooo badly! Myabe I can convince my boyfriend this year since my birthday falls on the 16th of October.

Thanks
    I'm planning to attend...if I have money, lol. It's a 2 hour drive for me, and while I heard it's worth it, I may be tapped out. It would just depress me to go and see all the things I couldn't have!
    0.1 Dinker (Goliath), 1.1 Het Ghost (Hercules & Athena), 1.0 Lesser (Titan), 0.1 Het Albino (Arya), 0.1 Wild Caught (Cleopatra), 1.1 Het VPI Axanthic (Perseus & Aphrodite), 1.0 Albino (Midas), 1.0 Butter (Samson), 0.1 Spider (Delilah), 1.1 Mojave (Apollo & Pandora), 0.1 Yellowbelly (Venus), 1.1 Het Pied (Isis & Osiris), 1.0 Bumblebee (Orion), 1.0 (Poss G Stripe) Pied (Spartacus), 0.1 Normal (Bandit), 1.0 Albino Burm (Caesar),2.1 Dogs, 0.2 Cats, 0.0.1 African Dwarf Frog, 0.0.2 Vicious Fishes, 1.0 child, 1.0 husband

In Loving Memory: 1.0 Pastel Zeus, 0.1 het Albino Anya

I'm a girl, I have snakes, I have tattoos, and I have piercings.

The more I talk to humans, the more I prefer my snakes.

http://www.iherp.com/julieinnj

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieInNJ View Post
    I'm planning to attend...if I have money, lol. It's a 2 hour drive for me, and while I heard it's worth it, I may be tapped out. It would just depress me to go and see all the things I couldn't have!
    It depresses me everytime. I've gone 4 times and only walked away with a red ear slider and a albino garter. I hate seeing all the bigger snakes I know I can't have or afford such as rectics and burms. Its a 4.5-5 hour trip for me but its such a good show and amazing atmosphere that I keep going money or not!

Country Born Exotics

Soon to be specializing in: Desert Ghost, Clown, Banana, Hypo, Pied, and Spotnose Combos

Thanks

I've been to about 7 shows, but I had to stop going because every time I went I spent too much money
    Now that I have 8 snakes, there is no room to buy anymore.

I'll prob go to this one, maybe switch my mice to ASFs.
    My ultimate goal is an Albino Clown Pied.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I was going to get a trio or quad of asf there but I found a local who sells so I can just get from him.

Country Born Exotics

Thanks
    I;ll be there like I am for every show at hamburg

Lance
    NEVER RELEASE FISH OR REPTILES OR ANY ANIMAL INTO THE WILD.

Please read the CARESHEET! to make sure you're doing the best you can for your pet.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kevinb View Post
    I was going to get a trio or quad of asf there but I found a local who sells so I can just get from him.

Which vendor typically has ASF's?
    Thanks!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I'm not sure. I have never bought feeders down there but there is plenty of live feeders so I assume there is asf.

Country Born Exotics

Frederick, Maryland by way of Memphis Ten-a-key
    Thanks
    I went to the August show, it was nice. Crowded, busy...but well worth it. As the poster said above, I too got the two high golds for 25 bucks. Although, I think high gold is just a term thrown around to make it look fancy lol

I doubt i'll be going to this one, I wanted to but my daughters first birthday is the 13th, so i'l have to skip out on this one. That and the fact that i'm getting an Albino male and HET female today, I doubt my girlfriend would be too happy about going and buying new stuff lol

They have tons of stuff though, well worth it. I've got crested geckos as well, and they had a pretty good selection of those. Along with everything from Caiman to Chinese Quails.
    "I said, no more shines. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away a long time. They didn't go up there and tell you. I don't shine shoes anymore."

0.1 RugRat
    1.0 Ball Python (Albino)
    1.1 Kenyan Sand Boa (Anery)
    0.1 Kenyan Sand Boa (Normal)

My iHerp, recently started.

http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser...e-d42c41a88781

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast