Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,851

1 members and 2,850 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
    Thanks

09 Female Lemon Pastel ~1026g

I’m putting my female ’09 Lemon Pastel up for sale. She was purchased from Robert Coral of The Serpentarium in the summer of 2009, I don’t know who the parents were owned/bred by. Robert told me she’s a lemon pastel. She’s a beautiful yellow, I don’t doubt him.

She’s a finicky eater with rats, and prefers mice. She’s randomly switched to mice only once, I switched her back to rats after a few feedings of one mouse, one rat. Then back to just one rat. She hasn't eaten in a few weeks, but her weight has stayed at a healthy number. She has eaten consistently with me during the first year, this past winter was a little rough for us. She’s weighing in at ~1025g. Any questions about her eating habits I will readily answer through e-mail.

I prefer a local sale. I do have the means to ship her, if you’d like to pay for shipping you can e-mail me and we can work things out if a local sale doesn’t happen. At this time, I’m asking $500 OBO. No payment plans. Paypal or Cash is preferred. Buyer pays shipping.

Here are some pictures of her I took with my cell phone last week. In natural lightening, pictures are not edited. I can take new pictures of her, it would be with my cell phone though as I don’t have my camera’s software right now.

Here's how she looks when the sun is shining and I have a decent camera This was just a couple months ago.

If the ad doesn’t say she’s sold then she remains for sell. I will edit the ad as soon as it’s a done deal.
    2.0 Crested Geckos

Thanks
    For today only she will be at GBU Enterprises BBQ and Raffle event. Her price tag is set at $350.
    2.0 Crested Geckos

Thanks
    She's been sold.
    2.0 Crested Geckos