Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,082

1 members and 3,081 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,490
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: Help! Ball Python sick.. ?

Well just to clear things up... I didnt buy him from a pet store.. and I'm sorry if I made it seem like I dont keep the underbelly heating pad on always.. its just that I just got the snake yesterday... and she gave me his 55 gallon she kept him in and she didnt have much as far as heat was concerned. So.. I used some extra lamps I had at home and I went out just today and bought the heating pad for underneath the tank and plugged it in.. I have all heating pads under my other snakes tanks I leave on 24/7. So, I think I'm gonna borrow some money from someone in my family till I get paid so I can take him tomorrow.. I think thats my best bet here..
    My gLoBaL mInD searches everywhere...
    across the mountains,
    across the oceans,
    across every man made line
    No boundary gonna keep it from you!

Click Here To Understand!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Hi,

Good thinking - the earlier you start the treatment then the less problems it should cause you hopefully.

If you have any pics we should be able to answer the butter morph thing fairly easily for you if you want as well.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gLoBaL mInD View Post
    Well just to clear things up... I didnt buy him from a pet store.. and I'm sorry if I made it seem like I dont keep the underbelly heating pad on always.. its just that I just got the snake yesterday... and she gave me his 55 gallon she kept him in and she didnt have much as far as heat was concerned. So.. I used some extra lamps I had at home and I went out just today and bought the heating pad for underneath the tank and plugged it in.. I have all heating pads under my other snakes tanks I leave on 24/7. So, I think I'm gonna borrow some money from someone in my family till I get paid so I can take him tomorrow.. I think thats my best bet here..
    I don't down any one who buys from pet stores, I hope I didn't come off that way. I actually have occasionally bought from pet stores as a "rescue" situation, because I know that if I did not, it would have died.

I am glad to hear that you keep the under the tank heat pad on all the time, it is necessary because they are ground dwellers and not tree dwellers.

Borrowing money for the vet most likely is your best bet, I was just throwing some advice out for you in case you couldn't get there right away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12