Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,852

3 members and 2,849 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma

Threaded View

Thanks

Josh Norwood & Outback Reptiles

I just recieved some new animals from Josh Norwood at Outback Reptiles today. Let me start off by saying that Josh is one of the easiest guys to work with that I have delt with yet. He was flexible when it came to getting him payed on the second payment due to some personal issues that I was dealing with. The animals were shipped on the date stated that they would be. The animals where well packed and insulated well, not to mention the two heat packs that kept them very warm. One of my biggest worries was getting animals in the winter and dealing with cold temps. For those of you with same worries, I can assure Josh will take care of it properly. All animals sent were the same animals in the pics I asked for. All animals arrived alive and looked to be healthy. I would definatley recommend doing business with Outback Reptiles and Josh Norwood to anyone. I deffinately plan on future purchases with them. Enough ranting, here are a few pics of the packing(I will save the pics of the animals for the necessary forum).

Thanks,
    Mike ****inson

Last edited by twistedtails; 01-20-2010 at 08:27 PM.