Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,003

3 members and 3,000 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma

Live feeders in NYC ??

Printable View

• 07-14-2011, 11:58 AM
    Aes_Sidhe
    Live feeders in NYC ??
    If any one know of any store carrying live feeders in NYC please post it here...

The only I know who have full choice mice and rats pinkies to adults is:

Northern Aquarium Inc‎
    13502 Northern Boulevard
    Flushing, NY 11354-4007
    (718) 321-9722

but is a way too far for me..

Any help be appreciated :gj::gj::gj:
  • 08-16-2011, 06:31 PM
    Gene0514
    Dog delight in bk has them
    In SI, most stores have rats and mice
    But the only ones i know of that have different sizes are Animal Kingdom (terrible reptile selection and unhealthy animals, wouldn't buy from there, and feeders are on cedar), Arcadia Pets (good selection of reptiles, although there are unhealthy ones, they have different sizes of rats and mice.), and Animal Pantry (probably the best pet store on the island, they have a good reptile selection and their animals are mostly healthy, they breed rats in the store and they look pretty good, mice too)
  • 10-16-2011, 08:22 AM
    Haksui76
    Re: Live feeders in NYC ??
    I remember there used to be a very good pet shop on Houston St. in Manhattan. However, I don't believe it is there any longer. The last time I drove by it wasn't.
  • 08-10-2013, 12:33 PM
    Aes_Sidhe
    I will Give Bump to this Tread... Because Brooklyn Zoo and Aquarium disappointing me lately...

Looking For Store with Carry Rat Pinkies and Fuzzies....

Any Help ??
  • 09-01-2013, 12:50 PM
    4theSNAKElady
    Rafal, are you lookin for frozen or live?

sent from my incubator
  • 10-18-2013, 10:03 AM
    RoyalCityPythons
    I regularly go to Pet Delight located in Brooklyn. They don't have a vast selection of different sized rat feeders. They do have enough live mice to supply my mice only eaters though but keep in mind...the supply is limited.
  • 10-18-2013, 11:27 AM
    Cold-Blooded Earth
    Check out http://komodoreptiles.com/ . They were my rodent guys when I lived in NY
  • 09-24-2016, 07:36 PM
    Squirtle44
    Bump
    Still looking for the same here. Really looking to try to find somewhere in Manhattan. Any help would be super appreciated.
  • 09-24-2016, 09:03 PM
    blue roses
    I don't know about manhatten, but here on long island we have 2 really good reptile suppliers for all sizes of live and ft feeders. One is in west babylon, called btj's jungle, their feeders were healthy and clean when i got them there, and in centereach, there is jungle bob's reptiles. His feeders were also very healthy and clean. I have 1 bp that eats ft and one that eats live. My ft feeders i get from big cheese, because its much cheaper then then buying a couple at a time, but i go to jungle bob's for my live he is only 10 min. from my house. If all else fails and you are stuck, they both carry all sizes of live, just call before you make the trip.
  • 09-26-2016, 11:22 AM
    noodlestsc
    Sorry can't help with city places although I work in Manhattan so I will keep an ear out for you.

Just hijacking the thread for a second. Just wanted to say hi to you Blue, a fellow LI'er. I live about 2 miles away from Jungle Bob's.