Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,892

1 members and 2,891 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
  • 12-16-2008, 10:10 PM
    legionxxii
    Where to buy Burmese Pythons
    I have tried doing a search but couldnt find much on where a good place to buy them was. I really like the Green Burmese and the Albino ones. Im not looking for a Female as I dont want something that big. I took care of 2 Burmese Pythons for 4 years back in highschool and I miss them. I cant seem to find the Green or Labyrith (sp) ones anywhere for sale. Im not looking to get one now but in the near future so I want to look around at prices. Thanks
  • 12-16-2008, 10:27 PM
    kellysballs
    Re: Where to buy Burmese Pythons
    Check out Ballroom Pythons South. Mike has a good selection and his animals are top notch! I have purchased many snakes from him and I would recommend him to anyone. I don't know if I can post a link but his website is the name of his business followed by .com

He has some labrynth male albinos for sale now. I do know that if you live in florida you have to have a special permit to own the burms. I think we are one of the only states with that requirement though.
  • 12-16-2008, 10:36 PM
    legionxxii
    Isnt this the guy thats been spamming??? I remember reading a message like this not long ago.
  • 12-17-2008, 11:16 AM
    AjBalls
    Jim Mason. I think his site is www.bebosburms.com
  • 12-17-2008, 11:21 AM
    AjBalls
    Think that link is wrong. I think his site is down ATM actually..

Another guy I know of is Sam Bearden www.beardensburms.com
  • 12-18-2008, 05:47 PM
    legionxxii
    Ya its not up and running yet. Anyone else know of any place? Who are some good breeders on KINGSNAKE?
  • 12-19-2008, 07:19 PM
    TheresaBearden
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RKO View Post
    Think that link is wrong. I think his site is down ATM actually..

Another guy I know of is Sam Bearden www.beardensburms.com

Thanks for the recommendation-that's my husband!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by legionxxii View Post
    Ya its not up and running yet. Anyone else know of any place? Who are some good breeders on KINGSNAKE?

Jim Mason's site is down right now. Sam and Jim are actually doing some breedng projects together. We do have some of Jim's burms at our facility right now. We are not selling on Kingsnake right now-we have starting breeding so things have been very busy. We should have 6 or so cluthches this year so when you're ready to buy feel free to contact us.
  • 12-19-2008, 10:30 PM
    Rcar77
    I know that BHB Reptiles(snakebytes.tv) did have some at one time. they do have banner on this site to direct you to them.
  • 12-21-2008, 02:45 PM
    legionxxii
    Checked but they dont have any Green Burmese. I cant seem to find anywhere with them.
  • 12-23-2008, 04:31 AM
    novato
    Quote:

Originally Posted by legionxxii View Post
    Checked but they dont have any Green Burmese. I cant seem to find anywhere with them.

I think Hacker79 still has some Abino Greens if you are interested. http://ball-pythons.net/forums/member.php?u=7113