Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,588

3 members and 1,585 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
  • 11-16-2009, 11:27 PM
    HOng KONG Man
    a gigantic unknow 60 feet python caught in china
    http://www.881903.com/main/news/Chin...0_china_01.jpg

i read this news in Hong Kong this morning ,and i would like to share to all people around the world ,i think it is the most biggest python in the world !

http://www.881903.com/page/zh-tw/new...?ItemId=174054
    photo from the above link
  • 11-16-2009, 11:41 PM
    MarkS
    Re: a gigantic unknow 60 feet python caught in china
    Oh yeah, you can always trust the news out of China. Lying with scale. Don't pay any attention to the men in the background. They're at least 30 feet behind the snake running the excavator. Instead, look at the bucket in the foreground that the snake is hanging from. If that thing is more then 16-20 feet long I'll be very surprised.
  • 11-16-2009, 11:45 PM
    Freakie_frog
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    Oh yeah, you can always trust the news out of China. Lying with scale. Don't pay any attention to the men in the background. They're at least 30 feet behind the snake running the excavator. Instead, look at the bucket in the foreground that the snake is hanging from. If that thing is more then 16-20 feet long I'll be very surprised.

Bingo Forced perspective is a way to cheat..that bucket is maybe 36" tall so that snake is maybe 15'
  • 11-17-2009, 12:18 AM
    joepythons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkS View Post

Aww cmon why would they stretch yet another story :rolleyes:
  • 11-17-2009, 12:20 AM
    bamf64
    holy cow! :(:( mean chinese people! :salute::mad:
  • 11-17-2009, 12:42 AM
    playingwithsnake_21
    lol, whats funny is that Chinese people are short so yeah the snake is going to look huge ,,,, but look at the trees next to it there just shrubs ,,,,he/she is no bigger than my 14' male tiger retic....
  • 11-17-2009, 12:39 PM
    HOng KONG Man
    i just want to share this news to everybody ,maybe it is not truth ,but what i feel is you guys just laughing at all chinese news/people
    think if Chinese government throw out all US dollars in the market and you guys will lost ur job ...
    i m sorry about that ,i will not post any things in the future ,bye:snake:
  • 11-17-2009, 12:44 PM
    beavermatic
    wow, that pretty much declared a troll in that final comment.

Go ahead, throw out the American Currency. We may go bankrupt, but China's gonna have a awfully big stockpile of "Made in China" do-hickeys real soon afterwards, and your own unemployment would soar... since you know, China's manufacturing and trade heavily relies on the US.
  • 11-17-2009, 01:02 PM
    Freakie_frog
    Quote:

Originally Posted by HOng KONG Man View Post
    i just want to share this news to everybody ,maybe it is not truth ,but what i feel is you guys just laughing at all chinese news/people
    think if Chinese government throw out all US dollars in the market and you guys will lost ur job ...

Sorry you feel that way.
  • 11-17-2009, 01:03 PM
    mainbutter
    Quote:

Originally Posted by HOng KONG Man View Post

This has nothing to do with a hoax '60 foot long snake'.

Believe me, we all appreciate the symbiotic relationship between our two countries.