Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,212

0 members and 2,212 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
  • 06-22-2009, 04:18 AM
    xXxFluffyEmoxXx
    List of ball python morphs,combos,and hibrids? & how to make them?
    I tried looking online for a giant list of ball python morphs and combos..but i cant find anything at all.. So can everyone tell me whats porven to produce what, and how to produce them?

Also quick poll

Whats your views on hybrids?

IE Burmball & more?

:) Or :colbert:?

and silly question i forgot..how do you classify the year a ball python is from? i know for a fact that my ball python juvs were born in 08..but i see a lot of people calling 08s 07s and 06s..anyone know whats up with that?
  • 06-22-2009, 05:52 AM
    pavlovk1025
    Re: List of ball python morphs,combos,and hibrids? & how to make them?
    http://www.snake-zone.com/genetics/list

That link has some amazing info.

I think the burmballs and the carpalls and the walls look awesome. They have such crazy patterns. I wouldnt personally breed them because that just seems like a lot more work than I want to take on. BPs are enough for me to worry about, another stress over the husbandry of a new animal would be too much.

I classify my BP's year by the year they was hatched...and for the unknown ones I approximate it by weight and how big they are.
  • 06-22-2009, 10:15 AM
    Stewart_Reptiles
    Quote:

Originally Posted by xXxFluffyEmoxXx View Post
    I tried looking online for a giant list of ball python morphs and combos..but i cant find anything at all.. So can everyone tell me whats porven to produce what, and how to produce them?

There are too many morphs at this point to find a complete list of what does what.
    Quote:

Whats your views on hybrids?
    I don't care either way, what bother me the most are the ethics of selling hybrids.
    Quote:

and silly question i forgot..how do you classify the year a ball python is from? i know for a fact that my ball python juvs were born in 08..but i see a lot of people calling 08s 07s and 06s..anyone know whats up with that?
    People call theirs 06 or 07 or 08 or 09 because of the year they hatched, I do not see anyone callings their animal what's not.

If you are judging by the size and think that a certain animal must be 08 because of it's size and cannot possible be older, think again, I have 08 that are bigger than 07 ;)
  • 06-22-2009, 12:49 PM
    hawaiianice99
    Do a little google-ing and searching and you will find all your answers, instead of posting up another thread that is covered 100 times already. not trying to be rude, just some advice.