Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,977

1 members and 2,976 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
  • 10-11-2008, 10:55 PM
    PsYcHo_99
    Re: How Did You Hear About Us???
    RBCReptiles.. is a member here.. he told me u guys were chill! :taz::taz:
  • 10-12-2008, 12:14 AM
    TooManyToys
    I responded to an ad on Kingsnake and the seller (Kat) told me about the site. I sure do miss her unique threads :(
  • 10-12-2008, 02:19 PM
    azak323
    referred here by a friend/existing member :)
  • 10-12-2008, 03:54 PM
    Hardwikk
    When I was in the process of obtaining a WHS I was looking for a good website that was mainly about snakes and went to the Reptile topsites and found BP.net. I must admit it was a good choice.
  • 10-12-2008, 06:39 PM
    waltah!
    I found it while doing a google search. It's was the first forum to come up and I was hooked. I belong to many forums, but this is by far my fav. There is less bickering and bad advice here than most other sites. Thanks to the mods and admin for keeping it that way:)
  • 10-12-2008, 09:41 PM
    mandy4682
    A python breeder in Texas told me about this site.
  • 10-13-2008, 07:02 PM
    tweets_4611
    I was interested in getting a ball python, so I started looking for snake info online. I typed something about ball pythons, or snake care into google and found my way here. I hadn't actually used a forum before this one, and this made it an easy transition into the forum world! You guys also helped me make a great decision....I was thinking about getting a different kind of snake than my friend had, and I saw some pictures of blood pythons on here. I believe I started a thread, or posted in another thread asking for pictures of bloods. Kara posted a picture of hers in a tub, and I almost fell out of my chair at the size of them!! :P I still think they are beautiful, but I'm glad you guys helped open my eyes to how big and thick they got! Nowhere else I had looked had a size comparison like that ^_^
  • 10-13-2008, 07:25 PM
    Royal Morphz
    Heather told me about it on another site and then u guys welcomed me in like family :P:P:P
  • 10-14-2008, 12:53 AM
    measley
    I bought a BP from a friend at school (Morphie) and was telling her about the corn snake forums I post on. She mentioned BP.net and suggested I register to find out all I can about BP's!

Thanks for a great site!!
  • 10-14-2008, 03:30 AM
    jpod89
    I forgot to put her as a referrer so I'll just do it here.

Pandora is my girlfriend and she's always on this site. One day I'll see her again... =P