Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,139

2 members and 3,137 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
  • 01-01-2012, 10:57 AM
    Tempestas
    Re: Splatter x Yellow Splatter Lock
    I know mate :) I know how a line bred trait is produced though but considering Hypo leopard geckos were originally line bred traits and now look at what they are like ;)

What morphs are you putting them to this season if you don't mind me asking ? I do see where your coming from though with regards to Specters and these. I do believe though if there is a super then its going to be something that stands out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisJonesUK View Post
    Yes i do know your opinion on the splatter gene which doesnt bother me, your are in titled to it. They are 100% not line bred trait as i have outbred them to normals and a mojave and still producing splatters.To be a line bred trait they would have to be related to keep reproducing the trait. If you look at the specter gene it doesnt change a morph very much apart from when you breed them to the yb and there is still no super for them. Look at the cinnimon/specter, mojave/specter and the butter specter all of which dont look much different from the original morph. As for unhappy customers i dont think i will have any as they are all kept up to date with any new info on them and i sold them all as proven dominant possible co-dom morphs.If there isnt a super then i guess we would all be dissapointed. Fingers crossed though.:D:D

• 01-02-2012, 04:18 PM
    ChrisJonesUK
    Re: Splatter x Yellow Splatter Lock
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempestas View Post
    I know mate :) I know how a line bred trait is produced though but considering Hypo leopard geckos were originally line bred traits and now look at what they are like ;)

What morphs are you putting them to this season if you don't mind me asking ? I do see where your coming from though with regards to Specters and these. I do believe though if there is a super then its going to be something that stands out.

I am using 1 female to breed to a pastel and goblin to then the other 3 i am putting the splatter male to try for the super.