Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,917

4 members and 2,913 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable

readsorbe eggs?

Printable View

• 05-11-2012, 08:08 PM
    Raverthug
    readsorbe eggs?
    Can a bp readsorbe the eggs. I had a female the looked like she was going to pop. Then she went to kinda strethed out for a couple days. After that She then went back to the perfect coils and was tail sucking. Well she did that for a couple days but now for the last week shes been mid tub just kinda lounging. Sadly i didnt note when her shed was so i cant go off of that. Should i toss the male back in or just wait it our
  • 05-11-2012, 08:14 PM
    Mishy
    Spellcheck? I can't really make out a lot of that... :/

*MissMishyyy*
  • 05-11-2012, 08:18 PM
    Raverthug
    Re: readsorbe eggs?
    Sorry im at work on my phone and have strippers bugging me while im trying to do this
  • 05-11-2012, 08:36 PM
    Slim
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Raverthug View Post
    Sorry im at work on my phone and have strippers bugging me while im trying to do this

That's the kind of job I need...
  • 05-11-2012, 08:39 PM
    Raverthug
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    That's the kind of job I need...

It gets old after a while. But regardless of my job. Any one know if i should keep pairing or what i shoudod do about my female
  • 05-11-2012, 09:14 PM
    Homegrownscales
    I don't think they reabsorb eggs. Follicles yes. But once they become eggs no.
    I'd wait it out. The 30 days after pls is just really an estimate some can go over.

Check out what's new on my website... www.Homegrownscales.com
  • 05-11-2012, 09:18 PM
    Raverthug
    Ok. Thank you. I guess i was worried because every one was saying she was about to pop and now shes just laying around like nothing is going on
  • 05-11-2012, 09:28 PM
    Domepiece
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Raverthug View Post
    Can a bp readsorbe the eggs. I had a female the looked like she was going to pop. Then she went to kinda strethed out for a couple days. After that She then went back to the perfect coils and was tail sucking. Well she did that for a couple days but now for the last week shes been mid tub just kinda lounging. Sadly i didnt note when her shed was so i cant go off of that. Should i toss the male back in or just wait it our

No they cant reabsorb eggs, follicles yes. You probably mistook a large build for being gravid. If she was stretched out for a couple days with a tail suck that was probably her ovy if she was swollen in the middle. If shes lounging on the hotspot in a coil shes probably gravid now. I would see if she sheds in a couple weeks, if so start counting I would say. Goodluck.:gj:
  • 05-11-2012, 10:07 PM
    Raverthug
    When she had the tail suck she was laying inverted or in a perfect coil. I had a thread about it and everyone said she looked about to pop
  • 05-11-2012, 10:38 PM
    repkeeper79
    I have the same problem here, all the indicators of gravid female are presence in my girl, ridge back, glowing, off feed, and everything you name it. Unfortunately, i didt see her ovulating, and havent got eggs as well. What i do is keep pairing, hopefully will see her ovulating or even better, eggs.