Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,114

0 members and 3,114 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
View RSS Feed

dragonboy4578

A quick update on my collection

Rate this Entry
It has been a while since I have posted anything in here, and I would like to give a quick update. Life has just been crazy lately, and the collection just keeps growing. Right now I am up to 24 snakes. I have added to the boa collection, I currently own 3, and really have been enjoying them. I am sure that I will be adding one or two more in the near future. As I have said before, they are so much different than bp's. I have also added a few adult females to my collection. My best news to report is that my '09 female woma has finally started to eat for me again. In the last 15 days she has taken 3 small rats for me. Before this she had only eaten 1 rat in the last 7 months. I didn't think she would ever get large enough to breed. She had been sitting at 1100 grams for what seemed like forever. With any luck I may even be able to get started on my woma x pied project. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I just logged onto this site and found your profile AMAZING. Just jumped into the "pool of snakedom" last week, with a rehab case. My baby Ball is a normal, about 1.5 foot long and is a female. "Lil" is eating for me and thriving, since i have recued her from an irresponsible snake owner who abandoned her!!!!YUP...splitsville to Oregon. So I got her from his roomie in the town i hail from. ( Chico CA) I will notgrow in numbers since my apt is a one bedroom.LOL. But I will grow this girl and she is family no matter what.
    Thank You for posting the wonderful info on your "family". I can use all the support here.=)
    LEO Privay is a very nice app and it is very fast and nice....I like it and yes we can save our all image video other important file.Its good at hiding and securing the images, videos and much more things plzz download it and enjoy lovely applock. Very [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]secure[/URL].