Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,988

2 members and 2,986 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
View RSS Feed

dragonboy4578

Boa's behavior

Rate this Entry
A few months a go I picked up my first boa. She is a beautiful coral albino. All I can say is that she is quickly becoming one of my favorite snakes. Her behavior is so much different than my bp's. She is always watching what is going on from her tub and is rarely hiding. The only time that she hides is after she has eaten. She is always ready for a meal, and never has refused to eat for me.Which leads me to today's post. I fed her today, and I knew she was going to shed soon. A few days ago she was in blue and yesterday she went clear. While she was eating she started to shed. It was a sight to see. I wish I could have gotten a few pic's, but I couldn't pull myself away from the sight. By the time she finished eating, a total of about 3 minutes, she was done shedding. I just really love Boa's....
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Now I want a boa! And I just got my first BP!
    so how do you know what she likes to eat and how big is she and do you own her would like to see a picture of her o do you like gold boas?
    i am holding my boa around my neck as i type... he is a young male nicaraguan boa, i love boas!!!
    We are ball python people. We have 12 bp's. We just decided to pick up a pair of salmon boas at the last expo we went to. So far so good. Their personality is way different than bp's. The male is a little nasty when you reach your hand in to pick him up. He hisses like crazy with his mouth open and gets all "S"ed up like he's going to strike at you. Then once you pick him up, he's fine.
    I am going to get into BOA's at some point. My wife is not a snake fan so it might be a little bit before I get to that point.
    LEO Privacy is a cool app to hide anything u want...so that no one can see ur personal images videos contacts anything...must have app...As I can [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]hide videos[/URL] and then etc etc in this app since instead of installing separate apps for the same...