Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,023

0 members and 3,023 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
View RSS Feed

dragonboy4578

The collection keeps growing.....

Rate this Entry
A few months ago I was happy with the three ball pythons that I had. I was enjoying watching them grow, and really didn't plan on getting any more in the near future. Well I guess that changed a little bit. I am currently up to 15 snakes. I have 14 Ball Pythons and 1 boa!!! There are days that I think that I may be getting a touch carried away. Lucky for me that my online support group tells me that I am still ok. By the way thanks everyone for the support....lol

I really have been enjoying spending time with all my snakes, and wouldn't change the path that I am on. All I know is that sometimes life is awful funny....
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Just wait until I start getting my snakes... I can hear the " I told you so" lines now hehehe You are a great addition to this community with all your knowledge and willing to listen to anyone who has a question. When you get pass 25 snakes then I think there may have to be an intervention or website for your breeding business Until then you are just dandy *thumbs up* You told me "as long as you are happy, that's all that matters" and its so very true...infact I'm making that my blog entry.

Thank you for everything and letting a non-keeper learn from you so I dont screw up!
    IM new at this that are addicting I just bought my #2 for now he is grown got lots of questions I can't find Anders from if u could right me back to maybe u can help me thanks PS not sure how this works I am new to the Web sight
    i got a ball python a week ago and i am already looking at getting a racking system and getting more. maybe even start breeding them
    Actually why I like LEO Privacy is if you put a lock to any app at least our close people will ask you to open but in this app there is no chance if hide it nobody knows about that hidden matter excpt you it [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]hide[/URL] whole information in this app only .