Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 490

0 members and 490 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Ziggy31984 (40)

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
View RSS Feed

Judy's Weightloss Journey

Day Thirtynine -- Keepin' on...

Rate this Entry

Seems like Tuesday was definitely the worst day to get through. Yesterday was not much fun, but not as bad. I got my stuff done and made it to church for Wed night classes. It wasn't until just around bedtime that the lurking headache finally exploded into spikey drills. I even felt it in my sleep some...but by morning, I felt fine. And today I'm feeling pretty good so far. I'm pretty hungry now, and ready to go fix lunch...but it's not a sickly sort of hunger feeling...at least not as sickly as the last few days. Even this will eventually fade and the hunger will no longer be "pangs" but simply a knowing in your body that it's time to eat. (Been there and felt it...and it really is remarkable!)

So I'm keepin' on...as they say. I know sometimes the newness of a program makes it easy to stick to for a little while before it begins to get tedious or boring...but I'm committed, no matter what. If it gets tedious or boring, that will just be a signal that it's time for me to learn some new skills...to bust out some new recipes and learn to like new things.

Just a short update today. Be well, my friends...
-- Judy

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I can tell you that the best Applock is LEO Privacy. No 1 Android Applock to protect apps! Lock up your Facebook, WhatsApp, Clash of Clans, Messenger, Gallery and other important apps which may leak your privacy with LEO Privacy. And it can also protect your privacy by hiding images and videos. This is the best app to [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]hide photos[/URL].