Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Repticon Charlotte

Repticon Charlotte was fun, got to see all my snake buddies, made some new friends, and business was good. I was able to sell several animals, picked up some animals, and still came out ahead. I picked up an Enchi male, Black Pastel male, Butter male, and a Pinstripe female. Fun was had by all!!! Looking forward to the next show.....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day Thirtyfive -- Back on Track

by , 10-04-2010 at 02:12 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

It's been way too long, for sure. But the last week has been a roller-coaster of mental and emotional drama. Nothing particularly bad or upsetting...just very, very frustrating. But on the heals of that frustration came our 20th wedding anniversary...so big downs followed by big ups....and all of it keeping me from writing. To be honest, I still am having a hard time finding the words to write with...it's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Came home to this

4. First One

I'm really bad at trying to blog but I think that since I spend so much time here anyway I might as well keep one here. Somethings I hope to put in this are breeding pairs we plan to do. and just general snaky stuff..
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Clutch #15 out

Clutch #15 are all out of the eggs. Ended up with 1.1 Bees, 1.1 Pastels, and 1.1 normals. Would like to trade the normals for a couple of Spiders but Im not going to complain!!! One more clutch in the bator. Feeding the girls pretty heavy right now trying to get everybody ready for the rapidly approaching breeding season.
    Categories
    Uncategorized