Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Just one of those days

It was a great day today. My 1100 gram Female finally decided to eat for me after a 2.5 month hunger strike. The rat wasn't in her tub for 2 minutes when she decided to make her move. She had it completely gone in under 5 minutes.

The other great thing that happened last night was that I managed to get 4 more to eat f/t for me. I skipped last weeks feeding to these bp's hoping that they would be good and hungry, and it seemed to work. Only time will tell if they will stay on f/t. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My mom and my snakes

Today turned out to be a great day. My mother came over and asked if she could play with a few of my snakes. Well to be honest she really didn't ask. She just headed back to the snake room and started to pull open tubs. lol She has always loved animals of all sorts, I really think that this is where I got my love of animals. She was always bringing home different pets for my sister and I.

I was very proud of the way she just reached into a tub and pulled out the snakes that she wanted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The collection keeps growing.....

A few months ago I was happy with the three ball pythons that I had. I was enjoying watching them grow, and really didn't plan on getting any more in the near future. Well I guess that changed a little bit. I am currently up to 15 snakes. I have 14 Ball Pythons and 1 boa!!! There are days that I think that I may be getting a touch carried away. Lucky for me that my online support group tells me that I am still ok. By the way thanks everyone for the support....lol

I really have been ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wholesalers, Flippers and Breeders: The differences

This one is for a friend of mine who asked me to touch on this last week (and to post on here).

Let us go over what Flippers, Wholesalers, and Breeders are.

Definitions are somewhat different, and sometimes overlap, but I will try and make it clear enough for you to determine on your own who you know and what to label them as.

Breeders.

You and I know what this means. These are the people who spend the time to raise their breeders, feed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A New Start

It is funny how life works out. Two weeks ago I was happily planning my wedding with my long term fiancée, we were together for 12 years. Now everything has changed. On December 28 I came home to find a note saying that we were through. This wasn't a complete shock though. We have been having difficulties for the last 6 months, but things seemed to be doing better. We had both agreed to work on our relationship, and it seemed as though it was working. The funniest part of the letter was the P.S. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized