Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Day Seven

by , 09-05-2010 at 05:26 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Sometimes it's nice to have a slow, lazy Sunday. Misted the snakes and gave them fresh water...tidied up around the house...set up some new cordless phones....and pretty much just lazed around. Going out this evening for a "date" with my daughter. That'll be nice.

Nothing particularly profound on my mind today. I do think, for me at least, a day like today is an excellent ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Saturday

by , 09-05-2010 at 02:09 AM (Marks pretty boring blog.)
    Well, looks like vacation is pretty much over. I start back at work again tomorrow evening. Got a lot of stuff done today though, I cleaned one of my yearling racks and all the tubs for this years hatchlings. I've got 47 babies so far for this year with one more clutch in the incubator. I wish I'd gotten a little better odds this year, once again I whiffed on producing a clown, didn't get any eggs from pieds and only hatched one albino. I did hatch one that I was pretty excited about, but it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day Six

by , 09-04-2010 at 12:41 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Weekend blogs are liable to be a bit more sketchy both in timing and in content. Mostly because the whole routine of life is just different on the weekends. I often never know what the days will hold. And soon, Sundays will once again include church in the mornings, which I've been really missing since we moved. I love church, but I really struggle with the process of finding a new church each time we move. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Tgif??

by , 09-04-2010 at 04:19 AM (Marks pretty boring blog.)
    Well maybe not TGIF. That means that it's the last official day of my vacation and I'll be starting back to work again on Sunday. It was fairly cold today, felt like 60's all day long. A definite taste of fall in the air. I like fall, it's one of my favorite seasons, but winter follows after and I'm just not ready to think about that yet. I could use a few more 90 degree days. I really didn't do much, cleaned a dozen snake tubs and fed and watered all the rats, also cleaned out a couple of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day Five

by , 09-03-2010 at 09:09 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

The downside to posting first thing in the morning is that sometimes ya just feel tired and cranky. Really hard to motivate myself on such a morn, especially when self-motivation is not one of my strongest talents. But I'll try.

The kids are off to school, but my husband has the day off. He's still snugged up in bed. I think I may just have to go rejoin him. Later, we can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized