Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Day Fourteen

by , 09-13-2010 at 12:19 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Another lazy Sunday flies by. Bought a couple of inexpensive recliners to go into our basement theater room. Can't wait to finally get that room set up! It's the last little bit of unpacking to do...a few boxes of books and misc junk...then some furniture to build and arrange. And we need to buy a receiver to hook up to the projector and satellite feed. Once we get that last piece in, we'll have a full 7 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Desert / Mojave clutch

The most anticipated clutch of ours this year. The Desert / Mojave clutch was due to hatch 9-14-2010. So on Wednesday, six days early. Theresa, my number one gal around here, and I decided to take a peek. I don't usually cut eggs early. I figure they have been coming out on there own for hundreds of years, and know when it's the right time. But Theresa would not be back for several days and this clutch, we were both so excited about.

You should have seen us. We were sitting ...
  3. Day Thirteen

by , 09-11-2010 at 10:51 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Yeah...I missed a day. I didn't mean to. I can't say I forgot to post it, because I did think about it...and then procrastinated on doing it with the genuine intention of working on it later. And THEN I forgot. It did get me to thinking though...that there IS a downside to a rigidly daily blog. It's like watching a plant grow. Every day starts to feel like all the other days. Eventually, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ‎"To selll...or not to sell...?"

‎"To selll...or not to sell...?" that is the question. Any other breeders suffer with this? I have produced a BEL and 3 very nice Pieds that I need to sell, I'm also holding onto a couple Mojos and Cinnies, YB, Lesser, Butter, Bee, Enchi, all females. I need to put some of these guys up but want to KEEP THEM ALL!! Any other breeders suffer from this compultion?????
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day Eleven

by , 09-09-2010 at 02:20 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

I guess this is where things start getting a bit more personal...and the power of the blog will either make itself useful...or will blow up in my face. I don't want to be maudlin. The last thing I want to do is come out and whine about "how hard" everything is or "how tired" I am, or how I "don't feel like it". WhatEVer...as my teenage daughter would say.
    Categories
    Uncategorized