Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Boa's behavior

A few months a go I picked up my first boa. She is a beautiful coral albino. All I can say is that she is quickly becoming one of my favorite snakes. Her behavior is so much different than my bp's. She is always watching what is going on from her tub and is rarely hiding. The only time that she hides is after she has eaten. She is always ready for a meal, and never has refused to eat for me.Which leads me to today's post. I fed her today, and I knew she was going to shed soon. A few days ago she ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Just one of those days

It was a great day today. My 1100 gram Female finally decided to eat for me after a 2.5 month hunger strike. The rat wasn't in her tub for 2 minutes when she decided to make her move. She had it completely gone in under 5 minutes.

The other great thing that happened last night was that I managed to get 4 more to eat f/t for me. I skipped last weeks feeding to these bp's hoping that they would be good and hungry, and it seemed to work. Only time will tell if they will stay on f/t. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized