Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Day Two

by , 09-01-2010 at 01:29 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)
    Well...not much traffic in the blogs yet. Not that I expect much...but I do hope for some feedback and conversations about the journey. I know I'm not the only one to have gone through it or is currently going through it. I'll try to find an optimal time in the day with minimal distractions, so I can attempt to post interesting and witty stuff to keep readers moderately engaged. But tonight, you're stuck with me being late and tired.

I did weigh in this morning...not happy, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. In the beginning.

by , 08-31-2010 at 01:43 AM (Marks pretty boring blog.)
    This could be very interesting. I like this idea of member blogs, I've never tried blogging before but I think it'll be fun to try. Don't expect much it'll take some time to figure this out and get used to it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day One - Second Post

by , 08-30-2010 at 11:35 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)
    So, this is more of what I would have said if I'd had more time when I wrote that first post.

I started to write that I'd had weight issues all my life...but the more accurate story is that I've had body-image issues all my life. I thought I was fat and gross, even when I wasn't. I look back at the "me" I was in high school, and long to be that fit and pretty again. I was a little overweight, but just a bit. It was enough though, to feel "fat." I didn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Getting Ready

I've been wanting to stop smoking for some time now, but not badly enough to do something about it.

In the last few weeks, my company sent out an e-mail about the Great Radiant Smoke Out with a great incentive. If I stop smoking for 1 month - I get 3 months of health benefits for free. If I stop smoking for 2 months - I get 6 months of health benefits for free - and so on, up to a year of free health benefits.

The Smoke Out challenges is currently set to start September ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Breeding season winding down

Well breeding season had it's ups and downs...Temps were a problem early as I made a move to a new snake room. I was expecting 15 clutches this year and ended up with 16. 5 clutches went bad due to temps, my advice is to NEVER move snakes anywhere near breeding season, lessen learned!!! Had several clutches of Mojaves and Cinnies. Missed out totally on the Lessers and Pins. Had some YBs and of course plenty of normals. Hatched my first Blue Eyed Lucy from Mojo X Mojo. Still have 4 clutches ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized