Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Yet again.

by , 09-03-2010 at 12:22 AM (Marks pretty boring blog.)
    Well, here I am again telling a bunch of bored people about my life. Had a pretty good day yesterday, my youngest son Nick turned 17. He got a pair of Dr Dre headphones which were freakishly expensive for headphones... But, he's been asking for them for almost half a year, I hope he's happy with them and that they're worth the money though I have a hard time believing that they are. Of course I don't think I've ever spent more the 50 bucks for a set of head phones in my life so I wouldn't know ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day Four

by , 09-02-2010 at 09:33 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Here we are again...kids and hubby out the door! Yesterday went pretty well. The walk was long and very pleasant. ....well, except for the clouds of gnats we had to walk through. Other than that, though... Just to describe the setting a bit, our house is in a golf-course neighborhood out in the country. Our house doesn't sit on the course itself, but most of our neighbors' do. (Ours looks out over ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day at the Lake!

Well, the "Smoke Out" hasn't officially started yet (starts at the end of this month), but my Department (about 150 of us) had our yearly day at the lake. We all put our "out of office" alerts on and headed to the lake around noon today where the VP and the Director brought their leisure boats and took people out on the lake for a ride, and we had burgers and dogs "catered" in by the folks that manage the lake (Lake Lanier Islands).

Got to talking to other ...

Updated 09-01-2010 at 05:37 PM by rabernet

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Day Three

by , 09-01-2010 at 09:47 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Hah! Procrastinated a good 20 minutes creating the little header/footer image. I wanted something pretty and visually interesting to help break up the page, since it seems to me that the format here blends the body of the text too much with the header/footer information in the same box.

Why the hummingbird? They're small (I want to be smaller!) and they're so full of energy and life! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Another day in the life.

by , 09-01-2010 at 04:08 AM (Marks pretty boring blog.)
    Well it's been a fun few days, still on my 'stay'cation and I still have a few more days off of work. Monday I went out to see inception with my wife Suzy and our youngest son Nick. I really enjoyed it, Leonardo did a very good job and the whole dream within a dream within a dream idea was pretty interesting, I heard some people say it was kind of hard to follow the plot, but personally I didn't find it that difficult. Ellen Page looks like a little kid though, I liked her character and she did ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized