Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

FatBoy

1. Tough Day

What a sad day ...We have had a pet marmoset monkey for 2 years now, lately he has become very sexually aggressive towards my wife, Christy. He loves on her then starts biting her very badly. She has had a hard time with this because Bud has always bonded with her and she is the only one who can take care of him. We have tried everything and tried to think of every possible option to this problem. The only choice to assure Christy's safety was to relocate Bud. There is a really nice zoo about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Repticon Charlotte

Repticon Charlotte was fun, got to see all my snake buddies, made some new friends, and business was good. I was able to sell several animals, picked up some animals, and still came out ahead. I picked up an Enchi male, Black Pastel male, Butter male, and a Pinstripe female. Fun was had by all!!! Looking forward to the next show.....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Clutch #15 out

Clutch #15 are all out of the eggs. Ended up with 1.1 Bees, 1.1 Pastels, and 1.1 normals. Would like to trade the normals for a couple of Spiders but Im not going to complain!!! One more clutch in the bator. Feeding the girls pretty heavy right now trying to get everybody ready for the rapidly approaching breeding season.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Kinda Sad Day...

‎3:05pm today will be the two year anniversary of the car accident that changed my life forever. Some things just outright SUCK!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ‎"To selll...or not to sell...?"

‎"To selll...or not to sell...?" that is the question. Any other breeders suffer with this? I have produced a BEL and 3 very nice Pieds that I need to sell, I'm also holding onto a couple Mojos and Cinnies, YB, Lesser, Butter, Bee, Enchi, all females. I need to put some of these guys up but want to KEEP THEM ALL!! Any other breeders suffer from this compultion?????
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast