Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Day Seventysix -- Haven't Given Up!!

by , 11-14-2010 at 08:52 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

I know it's been quite awhile since I've posted here...but I can assure everyone that I haven't given up...not in the least. The last two weeks showed a significant slow-down in weight loss...only 1.5 pounds each week...so here's my little dancing guys for three pounds over two weeks. Because even though it's slower than I would like, it's still definite progress in the right direction! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day Sixtytwo -- Anticipation!

by , 11-01-2010 at 12:10 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Soooo...Halloween has officially come....and is almost gone. The trick-or-treaters have all gone home...and we actually emptied out our candy bowl this year, which was a bit of a relief, let me tell ya. I've survived the gauntlet of candy sales...although for the next few days, it will be even more intense as the stores try to clear out the last of their stock and sell them extra cheap. It'll always ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day Fiftyeight -- Great Googely Moogely!

by , 10-27-2010 at 06:04 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Three and a half more pounds flushed down the drain!!

It's not nearly so hard at this point as I was afraid it might be. Certainly, it gets OLD sometimes. And occasionally painful...like last night when I cooked sausage for the boys...ohhhhh, the smell of it and look of it was driving me nuts! That's probably the hardest part of all, is simply when I have to fix "real" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Day Fiftyfour -- All the pieces...

by , 10-24-2010 at 02:40 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

...are finally coming together for me. A question I asked myself the other day (and intended to answer sooner here but hadn't gotten to it yet) is "If all this is 'so easy' then why didn't you do this years ago?" There isn't really a simple answer for that, but I will do my best to try to define what makes me tick.

First off, we're talking about a lifetime of bad habits...multiple decades ...

Updated 10-24-2010 at 03:57 AM by JLC

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day Fiftytwo -- Three more...

by , 10-21-2010 at 04:43 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

...pounds...down the drain!

It's crazy late...but I wasn't able to sleep and didn't want to let the day go completely by without sharing my good news!

I hope I can maintain about a 3 pound loss per week. I don't know how realistic that is, especially at my age...but I'm hoping even so. Even at that rate...I have to be careful not to get discouraged at "how ...

Updated 10-21-2010 at 04:44 AM by JLC

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast